Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 18th, 2010, 03:25 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Batman

Bird flying; Bird gets hit in the wing; Bird can't fly; Wings should = Hit Zones

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 18th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Bird flying; Bird gets hit in the wing; Bird can't fly; Wings should = Hit Zones
Valid, however, it is also valid to question whether or not you could accurately hit a bird's wing, especially with a small projectile like an arrow.
Old April 18th, 2010, 10:43 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Valid, however, it is also valid to question whether or not you could accurately hit a bird's wing, especially with a small projectile like an arrow.
When it is bigger than the rest of their body? I am going to say yes.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old April 18th, 2010, 11:43 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Interesting. And do you think you could accurately do that while a bird/figure unit is flapping their wing very quickly to stay elevated?

This is just a fun geeky conversation btw, I really do see the validity of all sides.
Old April 19th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

A bird, probably not. But a huge dragon whose wings flap much more slowly, and if I was a superhero or had magical powers or had a machine gun to spray the entire area with...then probably yes.

Last edited by GreyOwl; April 19th, 2010 at 01:17 PM.
Old April 19th, 2010, 12:46 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Interesting. And do you think you could accurately do that while a bird/figure unit is flapping their wing very quickly to stay elevated?

This is just a fun geeky conversation btw, I really do see the validity of all sides.
Like Grey Owl said, you're not shooting at a pigeon you are shooting at things with giant dragon-like wings and they are not humming birds so their wings don't beat at unpercievable speeds/

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old April 20th, 2010, 11:56 PM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

Ok, back on topic (kind of). I now see why capes are considered hittable. The best answer is the one about where you can hit if your looking at the back of the figure.

However, Batman in all medias uses his cape as a misdirect for anyone trying to shoot him.

In conclusion, play it how you want. The card has been play tested to give you a figure that works, but it's truly up to you how you play.

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness
Old May 25th, 2010, 09:13 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Batman was up against some zombies and faced the onslaught special attack. Evasive strike does not work against special powers or 6+ ranged attacks so we ruled evasive strike could be used (we just let Batman pick the one destroyed Zombie). Hopefully this was how the rule was intended. Thanks for a response and for all the great work. Hopefully I will write up a battle report on this game some time soon.
Old May 25th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm ... this is an interesting one. I'd like to hear some Hero input before a ruling is made.
Technically, a close reading of the card says when Batman is attacked by an opponent's figure, whereas in the case of the Zombies and their special attack, figures (plural) are attacking him in unison.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 25th, 2010, 09:44 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm ... this is an interesting one. I'd like to hear some Hero input before a ruling is made.
Technically, a close reading of the card says when Batman is attacked by an opponent's figure, whereas in the case of the Zombies and their special attack, figures (plural) are attacking him in unison.
That's a sneaky loophole, but it's a good fix.

Also while on the topic of Batman, I was wondering if you guys had playtest reports of the master set figures. I like reading those, but I was curious about Batman. I compare him to Captain America, and Batman has 1 less attack, defense, and life, but better movement. Both have counter abilities and ranged attacks, but Cap has Tactician. It just seems to me that Cap is much more powerful than just the 20 points more then Batman. Batman just dies too quickly, and isn't a team player the way Cap is (But that part makes sense. ).

Still one of my favorite figures, but Cap just seems to outclass him. So I was wondering how he did in playtests.
Old May 25th, 2010, 09:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here ya go. Before my supplemental tests (that link should be particularly interesting to you), people were actually arguing he should be more than 200. His mobility over Cap is really quite an advantage and Evasive Strike >> Counter Strike, in my opinion. Tactician is nice, but it's not as useful as it could be due to mobility restrictions.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 25th, 2010, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That is exactly right. We have actually already addressed this, but it was like 8 months ago (I feel old). Zombies can totally bypass the Evasive Strike with their special attack, because it is not just one figure attacking, it is all three.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library