Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 11th, 2021, 01:29 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of U.S. Agent (II) (Public Playtesting)

This passes.
Old October 14th, 2021, 03:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks! You gave me exactly what I needed dat-wise so I really appreciate it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74
I played 2 games with Cinderquail and 1 solo. Below are 1 game with Cinderquail where I controlled US Agent and 1 solo game. He'll send you the other game we played along with a solo game he played.

I liked the design in reality as I did on paper. Solid design! Let me know if you need anything else from me.

Eric

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: US Agent

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Nick Fury, Abigail Brand, Scarlet Spiders, SHIELD Sniper, US Agent VS Luke Cage, Night Thrasher, Moon Knight, Firestar, Spider-Man Miles 170
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Chernobyl Conflict
Units: Captain America 240, Black Panther 200, Hawkeye 150, US Agent VS Wrecking Crew
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 210 seems right. US Agent can be strong both offensively and helpful defensively but American Zealot can hurt your plans sometimes with order marker movement. Lack of current synergy hurts his draftability some. I would definitely play him again with Fury and Brand.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I really like this design. Lots of interesting tools and the ability to have multiple attacks is big. His American Zealot power is very thematic. The Sidearm power give him range and the possibility of a 2nd attack. And the Shield Defense was another great power that saved his team some wounds. All and all a great design. No changes recommended. His only weakness is Operative as a class, which made team building a little challenging.
Old October 14th, 2021, 03:27 PM
Just A Head

2 wins here, but I'm prone to see Cinderquail's results before making big changes.
Old October 15th, 2021, 10:00 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderquail
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: US Agent II

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ravaged Road
Units: US Agent II, Winter Soldier (Team-up), Falcon (MCU), Baron Zemo (Helmut), Black Widow (Yelena) VS Professor X, Jean Grey (180), Ice-Man, Beast, Angel, Cyclops (190)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: US Agent II, Hand Mystics, Masahiro Arashi, Talia al Ghul, Karai, Gray Fox, x2 Skrull Infiltrators VS Iron Man (Mark V), Iron Man (Stealth), Iron Man (MarkIV), Iron Man (Mark III)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Cost is good, and abilities are pretty solid. Had trouble figuring out teams for him to fit in due to his class.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Enjoyed using this version of US Agent. He can make strategizing a must with order markers being moved to his card every time he does a wound. I didn't feel like the "Reckless Shield" was to OP, having the risk of losing US Agent's auto shield for the round makes it so you really have to think about when to use it.
So one more win...and a draw? It looks like the draw would've been a win for US Agent's team if it hadn't been called, so that's really 3-1 post-changes.

Normally I'd consider just moving ahead as-is, but I do agree with the testers that he'll probably flourish a lot more once Operatives have more of a faction. It seems like most of his value is still coming from being a stat block, which is fine, but it also makes me hesitant to nerf his specials any more. I'd hate for him to out at 230 (same as US Agent vI), but I also don't want to drop his stats a ton.

So any thoughts? Would we be fine moving ahead at 220-230 or do we want to see a stat drop or something of that nature?

Also probably gonna swap out the Misguided personality. I have no problem with the Silver Sable crossover, but it wasn't tested.
Old October 16th, 2021, 10:57 AM
Just A Head

Re: The Book of U.S. Agent (II) (VOTE for Final Editing)

So after giving it some thought, looking at the results, and comparing him to other characters at the same point cost, I think he's good at 210. I enjoy the design, so I'll probably toss him into a few more builds pre-release to make sure.

I propose a VOTE for Final Editing.
Old October 16th, 2021, 11:02 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old October 16th, 2021, 11:23 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Was he even tested with the existing Operative Synergies? He actually looks like he'd pair great with Apollo and Midnighter and the Operative stuff (and natural stuff in Apollo's case) they bring to the table.
Old October 16th, 2021, 11:28 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Was he even tested with the existing Operative Synergies? He actually looks like he'd pair great with Apollo and Midnighter and the Operative stuff (and natural stuff in Apollo's case) they bring to the table.
Do we even really consider what Apollo and Midnighter do to be synergy? I guess I've always more just viewed them as generalist pieces with the Operative class, outside of that one minor callout on Midnighter. Happy to run a game with them, but outside of Jericho, none of the Operatives really seemed like essential testing to me.
Old October 16th, 2021, 11:30 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Do we even really consider what Apollo and Midnighter do to be synergy? I guess I've always more just viewed them as generalist pieces with the Operative class, outside of that one minor callout on Midnighter. Happy to run a game with them, but outside of Jericho, none of the Operatives really seemed like essential testing to me.
Midnighter provides movement bonuses, and while Apollo is more generalist, he does naturally feed into the Reckless Shield defense, and they encourage an Order Marker spread so don't mind giving up a turn to US Agent in that regard.

Its fine if people don't feel its worth a look, just was surprised to see two things with a shared class overlooked that fairly naturally fed into what he seems to want to do.
Old October 16th, 2021, 11:33 AM
Just A Head

I'll try a game with them, not like I'm in any particular hurry.

VOTE PAUSED.
Old October 17th, 2021, 03:10 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Team 1 (1,160): US Agent (210), Jericho (250), Apollo (420), Midnighter (280)
Team 2: (1,160): Avengers Captain America II (220), Avengers Thor (440), Avengers Doctor Strange (320), Captain Falcon (180)

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Thor (7/8 wounds), Doctor Strange (2/6 wounds), Captain Falcon (0/4 wounds)
No super detailed notes obviously, but I ran a game and this was the result. Every piece of the Operative team felt functional (except maybe Midnighter, who died an early death to help the rest of the team position), they just didn't have a way to act cohesively. Maybe it'll be a problem if Operatives ever get a super effective factional leader, but that cost should go on the leader IMO. Glad I tested it though!

I propose we resume the VOTE for Final Editing.
Old October 17th, 2021, 04:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library