Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 27th, 2009, 11:22 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Beantown Beatdown 5 - May 16

nyys...I know you are not so afraid that you would actually lose and have to wear Yankees garb that you will let a kid call you out on a public site like that.

Old April 28th, 2009, 08:06 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
nyys...I know you are not so afraid that you would actually lose and have to wear Yankees garb that you will let a kid call you out on a public site like that.
I never make a wager that I wouldn't be willing to follow through on, in case the inconceivable occurs. There was that whole down three games to none, losing in the bottom of the ninth, and then...... that happened. Anything is possible (though probably not in this case ).

EDIT: Wow, that looked silly... thanks Ollie.

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; April 28th, 2009 at 08:12 AM.
Old April 28th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
I never make a wager that I wouldn't be unwilling to follow through on, in case the inconceivable occurs.
<counts negatives>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
I have my army picked now (not telling ), well, I'm gonna still test it but I really like it. It's knights (not trying to copy you at all, ollie)
Copy away. I'm looking forward to seeing how Knights x3, Obsidians x2 plays out for you.
Old April 28th, 2009, 11:16 AM
has been BANNED

nyys is such a huge Sox fan he recently took a pic with Jonathan Papelbon....
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 28th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Will Never Legitimately Beat Bistro At Anything

TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker

I made a custom Utgar Flag for use with the castle set for the prize table
Old April 28th, 2009, 12:32 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehFattestNinja View Post
I made a custom Utgar Flag for use with the castle set for the prize table

DIBS!!!
Old April 28th, 2009, 02:07 PM

Monkeyclops is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
Who would have thought Monkey would have been right!
Never doubt the Monkey

I'm toying with the idea of playing my namesake army:

Nakitas
Gorillas x2
Laglor
Gurei-Oni

~Monkeyclops

Do you have the NERV?
Old April 28th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
I have my army picked now (not telling ), well, I'm gonna still test it but I really like it. It's knights (not trying to copy you at all, ollie)
Copy away. I'm looking forward to seeing how Knights x3, Obsidians x2 plays out for you.
Sure thing.

Either tonight or tomorrow night I'm building 2 maps in my room to practice with. I'm planning on building Common Ground (fell in love with that map as soon as I saw it) and Can't See The Jungle... (I've heard it's very fun and unique, and it looks very fun and unique as well) out of the maps that will be at Beantown I haven't played on yet. Maybe I'll do a mini 4 person, 516pt. tournament this weekend.

Last edited by Cleon; April 28th, 2009 at 03:31 PM.
Old April 28th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Can't See The Jungle... (I've heard it's very fun and unique, and it looks very fun and unique as well) out of the maps that will be at Beantown I haven't played on yet. Maybe I'll do a mini 4 person, 516pt. tournament this weekend.
Yes, I had that map set up awhile and it's definitely great and unique.
Old April 28th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12 View Post
Quote:
Can't See The Jungle... (I've heard it's very fun and unique, and it looks very fun and unique as well) out of the maps that will be at Beantown I haven't played on yet. Maybe I'll do a mini 4 person, 516pt. tournament this weekend.
Yes, I had that map set up awhile and it's definitely great and unique.
This is the same way I feel about

It's an amazing maps, which I nominated to be included!
The fact that the two players/two figures actually start adjacent is an amazing twist which I love! starts you off right in the middle of the action!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old April 28th, 2009, 05:31 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I'm planning on building Common Ground (fell in love with that map as soon as I saw it)...
I'm definitely giving this one a go as well. I'm very interested in seeing how those two adjacent start zone spaces (one for each opponent) work out.

-insert signature here-
Old April 28th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
I'm planning on building Common Ground (fell in love with that map as soon as I saw it)...
I'm definitely giving this one a go as well. I'm very interested in seeing how those two adjacent start zone spaces (one for each opponent) work out.
Well, you'll certainly get several chances as I'm nominating it for the BoV right now! I just have to do a write-up on it!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events