Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 4th, 2009, 04:48 AM

Corpsy is surprisingly tart
Found Minute Men NIB, but should I keep?

OK, first off, hi! I'm new here.

So I've been playing for I guess just under a month, mostly played with ROTV and SOTM, but recently got a few additions (Aquilla's, Ticalla, 2x Warriors and Soulborgs), and just today found some small expansions in Walmart, 2 sets of the Knights of Weston, and 4 sets of the old Minute Men. I picked them all up but am now trying to decide what to do with them.

Here's the thing, I just play with a friend and we share all the units I have. We both enjoy playing with an interesting variety of units, and for those reasons the old Minute Men are a bit impractical compared to the new ones because all-valiant armies would be rather rare and not particularly welcome in our games. I'm still tempted to keep 2, but think I should probably just get rid of all of them and keep trying to get the new minute men.

On top of all that, I'm also trying not to go nuts with spending, which means I don't intend to try to get most of the units out there but rather the ones that will just make for a good variety and balance.

On the other hand, lacking the valiant bonus might not be too terrible for ranged units, they'd be great in small point games, I can work around them with the AE, the wolves wouldn't be too bad (and I'll likely eventually have Khosumet), and it'd be sweet to have the minute men battle an army with the redcoats, I may eventually get Sir Gilbert if I'm lucky...

HELP!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion