Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 20th, 2013, 05:32 AM

HarleyThomas is surprisingly tart
Re: Super Bogue's Customs: Presenting the Villagers

Not too familiar with the D&D miniatures. The Macetail Behemoth just didn't have any outstanding features like the others.
Old May 20th, 2013, 08:35 AM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker

Maybe for Nemesa, some sort of ability that ties in to her Vengeful personality;

If Nemesa attacks a Unique or Uncommon Hero that inflicted a wound to Nemesa this round, add 3 to Nemesa's attack.

It limits it to opponents figures that specifically attacked her this turn and dealt damage, but it could be a bit of a rattlesnake. With her stealth flying you can swoop in and engage opponent figures and then they have to decide whether to attack her or not. Inspires a bit of fear in the opponent.
Old May 20th, 2013, 10:52 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacchus View Post
Maybe for Nemesa, some sort of ability that ties in to her Vengeful personality;

If Nemesa attacks a Unique or Uncommon Hero that inflicted a wound to Nemesa this round, add 3 to Nemesa's attack.

It limits it to opponents figures that specifically attacked her this turn and dealt damage, but it could be a bit of a rattlesnake. With her stealth flying you can swoop in and engage opponent figures and then they have to decide whether to attack her or not. Inspires a bit of fear in the opponent.
Thanks for the feedback bacchus. I used a similar mechanic on Marcu Esenwein uncursed. I could reuse that power I suppose...
Old May 20th, 2013, 11:38 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Scourge is really fun looking. Good special attack option at 85 points. Makes me want to pull out Jame Murphy.
Old May 21st, 2013, 06:22 AM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker

Perhaps if she is attacked and wounded, give her the option to move adjacent to that figure if it is within her movement range, and inflict a wound on a d20 roll. Ties in to her vengeful nature and stealth flying; attack her and she swoops right in to exact vengeance.
Old June 1st, 2013, 07:20 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the feedback guys. I think I will take Nemesa back to the drawing board.

In other news, I just bought all the Heroclix figures for Thorin's Company (as well as Radagast and Gollum) for myself for Father's Day. So be on the lookout for a bunch of dwarf customs from me soon.
Old June 1st, 2013, 07:37 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Sweet, I've always thought it would be hard to make all the Dwarves from The Hobbit. Thorin is an easy one, but the rest are so similar it's hard to make them unique. I look forward to seeing your take on them.
Old June 1st, 2013, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Sweet, I've always thought it would be hard to make all the Dwarves from The Hobbit. Thorin is an easy one, but the rest are so similar it's hard to make them unique. I look forward to seeing your take on them.
I spent awhile on Tolkien Gateway gathering every detail I could. In some cases I had to design a dwarf based off the little blurbs from Warner Bros. Thorin was one of the easy ones to design.
Old June 7th, 2013, 12:06 AM

Re: Super Bogue's Customs: Thorin's Company

Presenting Thorin's Company
First, thank you to my wife (who will never read this, but oh well) for the great Father's Day present of letting me splurge on the Heroclix Hobbit figures for Thorin's Company. Second, this faction is geared to function amongst my other Lord of the Rings customs. That does not mean that each and everyone would work well mixed with classic Scape. Third, the points and some of the powers could still get changed up. Overall I want to get the Company priced somewhere between 800 and 1000 points. The cards are designed for the time in the story after Smaug's death and before the Battle of Five Armies.

Group one: The Lordly Dwarves

Thorin Oakenshield
Spoiler Alert!

Balin
Spoiler Alert!

Dwalin
Spoiler Alert!

There will be some of these as the figures roll in. I have all but Gloin, Bilbo, and Ori. They have been purchased but are still in-transit. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by Super Bogue; June 7th, 2013 at 10:02 PM.
Old June 7th, 2013, 10:02 PM

Huh?.? No comments yet...that's odd. Well Gloin came in the mail today, so just Bilbo and Ori in-transit. I hope to get pictures and cards for them done by the end of next week. But I do have another trio ready to go.

Group two: the Blue Mountain Miners

Bifur
Spoiler Alert!

Bofur
Spoiler Alert!

Bombur
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 7th, 2013, 10:03 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Really hit the theme well with these SB. I may have to adapt them to my Dwarven faction. Once again great job.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 9th, 2013, 10:46 PM

Thanks for the kind words ZB! I am glad that you like them.

Group three: The Brothers

Fili
Spoiler Alert!

Kili
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards