Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 8th, 2010, 09:04 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My Supers: 7/5 Added Spider-Man Noir & Frozone

Nothing new today, just did a little cosmetic work on Mr. & Mrs. Incredible, changed the font on their cards to a Disney font.

Old July 11th, 2010, 02:37 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My Supers: 7/11 Added Batgirl (Stephanie Brown)

Here's my newest Superhero custom, I will add the target zone soon as I decide whether I am going to use either a Barabara Gordon or Cassandra Cain figure to represent her.

Old August 30th, 2010, 03:53 PM

Re: My Supers: 8/5 Superman Updated

Actually Sherman I pretty much used the wording for stealth flying for the Flash. If you reread it say "move through figures without becoming engaged". So in essence he never actually becomes engaged.
Old September 13th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

But doesn't that mean that he only doesn't take leaving engagement strikes if he moves through the figure. What if he's just moving on spaces adjacent to the figure. The way it's written, I would think he would get attacked.
Old September 14th, 2010, 06:13 PM

Good point and I will change that...needed to update this thread a little anyway because now my Spider-Man Noir is in the Hallowed NM24 Halls.

Old March 3rd, 2011, 04:17 PM

Here are some of my handfull of heroes repaints.\

The Thing (he is basically done just need to clearcoat him)

Thor & Green Goblin. I am still working on these. Goblin's pumpkin still need some more orange cause up close you can still see the plastic beneath. Thor needs mostly detail work and at least one more coat on his hair.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited by JC McMinis; March 3rd, 2011 at 08:07 PM.
Old March 26th, 2011, 01:40 PM

Re: My Supers. 3/25 added rough draft of Amazon Squad

Ok been thinking about this for a while squads of amazons to use with Wonder Woman dont have a card and I figured I can use Warriors of Ashra for the minis. Would appreciate feedback or suggestions..

Amazon Warriors
squad size 3
Super strength symbol

Amazons
Common Squad
Warriors
Disciplined
Medium 5

Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Abilities

Charge
If an Amazon warrior is not engaged at the beginig of its turn, you may move it up to 3 additional space.

Born Warriors
When an Amazon Warrior rolls attack dice, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Not sure on point value
Old March 31st, 2011, 01:05 PM

Re: My Supers. 3/25 thoughts needed DC Amazon Warriors pg 9

Ok been working on these for a while. Some of Harley's abilities were inspired or modified from the many version already here, but any thoughts would be nice.

I don't think anyone has attempted this but I could be wrong. Harley's Hyenas Bud & Lou aka Harley's Babies. I modified the Pounce ability from the Wolves of Bardu (which is what I am using for the Hyenas).

Old March 31st, 2011, 01:41 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: My Supers. 3/31 added Harley Quinn & Harley's Babies.

Awesome work on Harley's Babies!
Old March 31st, 2011, 01:43 PM

Thanks Balantai, coming from you thats a big compliment.
Old March 31st, 2011, 05:06 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Harley's Babies look great! And the Wolves of Bardu are a great proxy for those two. The only thing I see is that in Improved SA, the final time you say Harley's Baby, Baby isn't capitalized.

Old March 31st, 2011, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1 View Post
Harley's Babies look great! And the Wolves of Bardu are a great proxy for those two. The only thing I see is that in Improved SA, the final time you say Harley's Baby, Baby isn't capitalized.
Glad you like them. I will fix the typo the next time I open gimp

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations