Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old April 25th, 2009, 10:41 AM
has been BANNED

cartographer of valhalla Woo who?
Question rotating single spaced figs

If its my turn can I rotate one of my figures if Its not their turn, or does it have to that figures turn? Example, My order marker is on the knights of weston, but can I still rotate sargent drake out of deathwalkers line of sight?
Old April 25th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: rotating single spaced figs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartographer of valhalla View Post
If its my turn can I rotate one of my figures if Its not their turn, or does it have to that figures turn? Example, My order marker is on the knights of weston, but can I still rotate sargent drake out of deathwalkers line of sight?
Yes, you can adjust any and all of your figures while it is your turn. (Note: this does not extend to "flipping" double-based figures, but you can shuffle one back-and-forth on its two hexes.)
Old April 25th, 2009, 10:45 AM
has been BANNED

cartographer of valhalla Woo who?

so you can rotate but you can't flip, so basically all you can do with big people is make minor adjustments to the way they stand on the spaces they were already on.
Old April 25th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartographer of valhalla View Post
so you can rotate but you can't flip, so basically all you can do with big people is make minor adjustments to the way they stand on the spaces they were already on.
Yes, that's correct.
Old April 25th, 2009, 11:46 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not sure if you need this clarification or not, but you can "flip" a double-space figure at any point during it's movement phase, which means only during it's turn. Otherwise you're just able to adjust it.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old April 25th, 2009, 12:49 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Not sure you need this clarification either but...Llamas are bigger than frogs.

Apparently someone isn't a Monty Python fan and lacks a sense of humor or enough conviction to sign his neg rep.... :ROFL:

Last edited by Onacara; April 25th, 2009 at 01:23 PM.
Old April 25th, 2009, 03:02 PM

MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

Apparently someone isn't a Monty Python fan and lacks a sense of humor or enough conviction to sign his neg rep.... :ROFL:
The directors of the firm hired to continue the neg-reping after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked. Remaining rep has been completed in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute. - Ralph the Wonder Llama
Old April 25th, 2009, 03:04 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Tiger View Post
Quote:

The directors of the firm hired to continue the neg-reping after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked. Remaining rep has been completed in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute. - Ralph the Wonder Llama

Old April 25th, 2009, 06:37 PM

Gentoo is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Tiger View Post
Quote:

I second Onacara's

"Come, silent walrus. Let us storm the castle!" - Adam Savage

"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household." Acts 16:31

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's