Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 26th, 2007, 07:14 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Heroscape: the plague

Hello, I'm makeing another fiction taking place after Aquilla's entry. And no it's not the Marro Plague. I'm posting this now and will actually write the story after school. Just so no one takes my idea and if anybody what's to comment or predict. They will be in mini chapters:

Chapter 1: Utgar's plans

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old October 26th, 2007, 03:27 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Chapter 1: Utgar's plans

The battle of all time continues but Utgar grows unsure. He goes out to his balcony and looks below. He sees the streets are nearly deserted. Then sees an army of minions walking down to the other side of the city.

Utgar talks to Taelord who has recently recovered from a poision. "I need to stop Aquilla, she helped destroy my attack on Einar. I should send a search for her lair," he said.

"That seems smart," Taelord said. "No, I have another problem. Jandar and Vydar are keeping the southern gate for themselves. It's five on one and if that continues I'm certainly going to lose!

"Do you want me go stop Jandar?" Taelord asked.

"You haven't been very useful to me lately, I need someone else. I know, I shall split my army, into groups. Give each a leader to act as a general."

"I'm sorry lord. How shall you split the army?" Taelord wondered.

"The Marros will be on their own with Ne-Gok-Sa and Me-Burq-Sa leading them and then you and Ornak shall lead the orcs," Utgar said.

"Who shall lead the rest of the army?"

"Runa! She shall lead most of the rest. The minions and the soulborgs shall remain under my control, in the city, for now."

"Runa!?" Taelord asked astonished.

"Yes, Runa, she'll do better than you! Ready the orcs Taelord. Go to Elswin and I'll call for Runa to go to the Northern gate and the Marros will find Aquilla !"

"Yes, my lord. Right away!"

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old October 27th, 2007, 06:52 AM

Chapter 2: sudden death

Off in Jandar's lands his people are growing hungry, and weak. "General," spoke Concan. "We need more crops." "Yes, I know Concan. We are having a rough season."

"Sir!" a worried voice said. "Some of the people are growing very ill and they are turning offly pale, but I can't heal them," this was Kelda.

"You can't heal them? Why not?" Jandar asked. "I don't know," Kelda responded. "Well find out at once!"

"We can't have this, almost half my armies are gone and now this!"

"Please, Jandar..." Concan started but was then interrupted by a Sentinal who just walked in the doorway.

"Jandar! Come quick!" he said. Jandar followed. "What? What is it?" He went into another room and saw a kyrie on the ground. A man, he looked very sickly and pale.

"Oh, my god! He's dead!" Concan announced as he felt his chest. "He's not breathing," he continued. Jandar turned him over and saw black lines around the back of his neck and half way up his arm.

"What does it mean?" the Sentinal asked. "I don't know," Jandar responded. "Call Kelda back on the double." "Yes sir!" and the Sentinal was off.

"Sir!" another Sentinal walked into the room. "Sir, they've found a Grut Orc, wandering in the woods!"

"Well bring him to me," Jandar requested. "Huh, life is tough," Jandar said to Concan.

The Orc was brought into the center hallway, in chains. He was grunting. He fell onto his knees. "huu, huu," he sounded.

"What brings you here Orc," Jandar said has he stood into the gleaming light from the windows. The Orc looked up and swung with all his might on his wrists which were in chains and Jandar stood back.

"huu, huu. Haaha!" the Orc sound as he got the chains around his neck. The Senitnals on either side of him walked forward. "What brings you here!?" Jandar yelled and the Orc reached the end of the chain and pulled hard enough to suffocate him. He fell with chains around his neck.

"My god!" Jandar said

Do ya' like it so far?

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old October 27th, 2007, 01:23 PM

Chapter 3: the assasin

Runa's army marches toward the Norther Gate. Her army consists mostly of zombies and wolves. "Forward!" she shouts in a sinister, shreiking voice. The wolves walk as the zombies run, still not able to keep up with the wolves and Runa. "Move faster you smelly zombies!" Runa's said. They were approaching a river.

"Khosemet! We cannot go through the river, tell the wolves to go around!"

"Grraah!" he sounded. They were going down a hill, towards the river. They were between two woods. They didn't know who lurked within them.

Far off into the woods lied in a tree a kyrie. But not an ordinary kyrie. This kyrie was battle scarred, and his wings were cut off. He was nearly wingless. He was Abaccar, an assasin send by Vydar. He viewed the army and jumped down the tree he was in. He was holding a very long bow and drew an arrow. It was pointed, light, and looked very aerodynamic.

He pulled back the string and squinted. He saw Runa who just stomped flying and began to walk. She was as red as blood. Abaccar aimed, saw his target and released. The arrow flew in the air. Fast, faster, and it missed but close enough to rip Runa's cheek and her hair, blood spilled out but she still stood.

"Huahh!" she yelled more in anger than pain. She scanned the woods. "They are near," she said. "Wolves scout the area," she said. They grunted and moved off the woods where the arrow flew from. "Zombies, that way!" she pointed to the other woods on the other side of the upcoming river. "We will go to the bridge, it will lead us right to the Northern Gate," she said.

The assasin scurried off. Deeper, and deeper into the words.

You guys make me lonely...

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old October 27th, 2007, 03:05 PM

C.R.U.D has disabled reputation
About topic

Good story so far.(I know you`ve been having lack of feed back,sorry for getting late hehe)

Still sittin` in the middle of nowhere, drinking dr. pepper and eating artificial grape flavoring.

C.R.U.D it`s not to be offensive,or to be crude,it`s just my initials! :banana:
Old October 27th, 2007, 03:05 PM

Re: About topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.R.U.D
Good story so far.(I know you`ve been having lack of feed back,sorry for getting late hehe)
Thanks you I responded in the same minute you posted too!

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old October 27th, 2007, 05:29 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
Good so far. I like the wingless Kyrie. Was that your idea or from the chronicles?

Keep it up!

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old October 28th, 2007, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr
Good so far. I like the wingless Kyrie. Was that your idea or from the chronicles?

Keep it up!
Well, I don't know what you mean by chronicles. So as far as I know it was my idea.

Chapter 4: Einar's distress

In Einar's golden city Aquilla remained with Einar(if confused read my "Aquilla's Entry" :P ). Plotting their next move. So far the plan was to send reinforcements to Elswin and get Utgar off balance as they plan an attack to 1 of his major cities. An Emperium walks in on them, "Einar, come quick!" he called.

"What, what is it?" Einar said. "This soldier, he's very sick," the kyrie said. They walked into a hallway and outside onto the steps and saw a kyrie squirming around on the cold, golden steps. "The back of his neck is black, this strange illness was found a few times, it could be serious," he continued.

"I'll have the best doctors we have to examine this. Excuse me Aquilla, I must send word to Kiova and the other generals." He left in a hurry.

Kiova had left to join Ullar and fend off the Marro in the jungle.

"What were his symptons before he collapsed?" Aquilla asked. "Well, he said he was very dry and felt dizzy and weak," he said. "We began to wander around from his post."

"Uhh, uhh..." sounds were heard. "Emperium!" a citzen yelled from the bottom of the steps. "Sick kyrie are coming, they don't know what they're doing and destroyed my cabbages!"Aquilla looked shocked .

Aquilla flew over, and saw these kyrie. They had the same illness, with black lines on their backs and necks. Einar walked out. And saw the frightened kyrie there. "What's going on?" he asked.

"We got problems," Aquilla said as she flew back over. "Big, and bad problems."

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old October 29th, 2007, 06:10 PM

Chapter 5: the northern gate

The assasin rushes back to the Northern Gate, which is where he came from and reported that he missed Runa but they were close. Major X17 grabbed him with his cyberclaw. He said in his robotic voice,"I had strict orders to make sure you did your job right!" "I'm... sorry," Abaccar said. Major X17 dropped him and then whispered to James Murphy,"Whip him."

"Aah!" the sound echoed.

"He missed but they are close to here, just around the river," Major X17 said to Sir Denrick. "Ready your army and I'll ready mine." Denrick brought Sir Gilbert, 4th Mass and many knights. X17 brought Gladitrons, and Blastrons, along with Murphy.

A few hours later they saw Runa's army appear at the bottom of the gate. "They're here!" Denrick called. "Ready to guard the gate!" he yelled to his knights. The Gladitrons were on the onside, knights behind the door and 4th Massuchusetts line and Blastrons on top.

The wolves mauled most Gladitrons but many were stopped short by the range up top. After the wolves were thinned they finally broke the door. The knights were in trouble as the door fell on them. They passed through, some went up to the top but then met more knights before they could make through the other side of the gate.

It's layout was two large walls, 18 "spaces" as said in Valhalla, high. Then past that you had to go to the left to the other gate to finally get through. The gate stretched on one side to an ocean and the other to a cliff onto a swamp and dense woods. The 4th Mass began down the stairs. So did X17. James Murphy shot a shotgun blast. "Buzingg!" it sounded. It spurted off killing most wolves by the second door, that leads out of the gate.

The one's that weren't killed by the wolves were killed by zombies and then more came in their place. Runa flew up to the top of the gate but failed her curse. She heard the sound of the door collapse. They ran outside, free of walls past the gate. The knights followed but couldn't catch them. The 4th Mass shot many but not nearly all. The zombies finally stopped the knights from catching the wolves. Runa flew to catch up with the wolves. Khosemet was leading them.

Runa ran past. "We failed to stop the wolves," Denrick said. The knights managed to stop the zombies from going past but not from sucking out their brains. One ripped off a helmet, and dug his teeth into the side of his head. And then ripped open his skull. "Aaaaahhh!!! Agagagahhagg!!!" he died along with many others. Lastly, the rest of the Gladitrons weren't able to be eaten so they killed off the zombies. "Abaccar, send word to Vydar they escaped and I'll give you one more chance to kill Runa." "Yes, I will not fail," he said. "We need another door," a knight said.

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old November 3rd, 2007, 11:44 PM

willwall54022 has disabled reputation
Nice story im interested to see what the plague will be

Some people say sexy and some people say willwall54022
Old November 4th, 2007, 07:09 AM

Chapter 6: it spreads

The assasin continues, and follows Runa and her army. He realizes that they are going to Einar's capital, despite what Utgar ordered. Everyone in Utgar's lands wants Einar dead more than any other general, even Jandar.

Abaccar passes through a small town of Einar's, Runa went another way but he's taking a short cut. The people in the town look ill, the few on the streets look terrible but most of the town is indoors. He looks down. There are cracks in floor, some big enough for a newborn to fit in. A lady crawled up to him. She looked terribly sick. "Uhhh!" she said. "Aah," she said in an ominous voice. She held out her hands like she wanted something. "I don't have anything to give you," Abaccar said. "You *cough* have your *cough, cough* flesh," she began to reach out and grabbed his shirt. "Get off me!" Abaccar yelled. He threw the women off him. And then hurried out of the city.

He thought to himself, what just happened? He was worried but continued on his mission. His short cut had soon payed off, as he could once get see Runa within the safety of the shadows. It was past miday now. Abaccar started to sway a little, and became slightly dizzy and confused all of a sudden. Abaccar had caught the plague but he did not know it and never would. He still drew his bow once he reached a nice spot. He was still dizzy and released the bow with a "Fwwang!" He was way off and ended up nailing a wolf right in the back. It fell. The Dumetef Guards who were in the back of the mop shouted," Agh, Agh!" Khosemet turned around, then Runa. Runa flew towards the wolf as the army stopped. She pulled the arrow from his back. "This is the same kind of arrow that nearly killed me this morning! Aerr! Search the whole world if you have to, find the killer !!!" Runa was quite angry now.

The wolves left and searched. They were good at hunting. Abaccar realized he missed and ran, ran but could hear the wolves bark. Abaccar still felt weak but tried to climb a tree, but soon fell down half way. "Awoooh!" the wolves barked. Until finally they found him, he quickly scurried up the tree. He drew an arrow but even though it was a point blank shot he missed. The wolves jumped up and growled. "Grr, arff, arff!" Then, on his own Abaccar fell, fainted to the ground and landed with a thud! The wolves devoured him. The plague now spread, to Utgar's army.

The wolves dragged his bones to Runa and Khosemet. Khosemet looked mad because they didn't save him any. They continued they're journey when Runa saw the arrows they brought back. It was getting late and the wolves curled to go to sleep.

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old November 4th, 2007, 08:20 AM

Chapter 7: the worthless assualt

It's dawn and Runa's army continues to Einar's capital. They go around back from woodlands. The wolves begin to feel tired, and dizzy. Runa doesn't notice this. "When we get inside the Dumetefs will lead half of you to the right and Khosemet will lead you to the left," Runa said. "Kill all in your way and then go for the center once you get halfway."

"Hello!" They heard a voice. A scout. Khosemet soon found out where he was coming from. "Keep quiete!" Runa whispered. Khosemet moved toward him. "Aah!" "Awooh!" Khosemet had ate the scout. He got his meal. "There might be more so keep quiete," Runa said. They were reaching the end of the woods. "Now go wolves! Unleash your fury!" they howled and ran to the door. "Look!" an Emperium said. Another blew a horn. The wolves scampered to the large door. They swung their claws with great fury. Until the Dumetef caught up and then the wall burst open. They lead them to each side like they planned.

An Emperium burst open the doors off the planning chamber where Einar was. Aquilla had left to her castle to gather her army. "Wolves! They're attacking!" the Emperium said. "What? Again?" call to the samurai and the romans!" Einar yelled in astonishment.

The wolves killed many on they're rampage. Emperium held them off of the main buildings but that couldn't last. The wolves number weren't an unbeatable amount since many died off at the gate. However, the wolves were dizzy and did stupid things. Some attacked other wolves while others simply retreated. Runa didn't really care who lived or died. Utgar would call more. The Emperium were soon aided by Romans who were good at holding a line. "Back!" Marcus shouted.

A wolf jumped to him and he sliced it through it's chest and then dug his sword into anothers back. Soon Khosemet had fallen. Runa flew as Einar came out onto his balcony. "Runa!" he shouted. He flew up as they both drew they're swords. Clash! Bam! Kaching! Then Runa resorted to her curse but it failed again. Einar flung up his sword, knocking Runa's out of her hands. She flew back but Einar followed. "Get her!" Einar called to Emperium below. But the Emperium were all tied up.

Runa flew away and left along with many retreating wolves, what was I thinking? She thought. The wolves in the city died or taken prisoner. Khosemet was now Einar's prisoner. Runa said aloud," Utgar will kill me!"

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction