Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old September 16th, 2008, 12:10 PM

captnomallie is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
customization of HS figures.... U want it, I make it!

Hello HS fans and players,
I have been doing miniature painting, customizing, creations for over 20 yrs. I was recently approached by one of your members to post my interest in producing special figures for anyone inquiring in having their own custom units, designed to their specifications. So, if anyone would be interested in this. Please contact me via email to discuss further options. THanks,
captnomallie
Old September 16th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: customization of HS figures.... U want it, I make it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnomallie View Post
I have been doing miniature painting, customizing, creations for over 20 yrs. I was recently approached by one of your members to post my interest in producing special figures for anyone inquiring in having their own custom units, designed to their specifications. So, if anyone would be interested in this. Please contact me via email to discuss further options. THanks,
captnomallie
If you are going to offer this type of service, and you expect to be taken seriously, posting some references and some samples is a really good idea.
Old September 16th, 2008, 09:27 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnomallie View Post
captnomallie
If you are going to offer this type of service, and you expect to be taken seriously, posting some references and some samples is a really good idea.
Good Advice.....

I would also like to add that I was a big fan of your music in the 70's..."Love Will Keep Us Together" is a very catchy tune and I sometimes find myself singing it in the shower.
Old September 19th, 2008, 05:59 PM

captnomallie is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey Cavalier,
Thanks for the follow-up. I completely agree. I will try to take some pics with my camera, and post them if I can. I was actually approached to do this via one of your current members, who meet me at my job in Durham, NC. I will take your advice. Thanks again.
Captnomallie
Old September 20th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Show some pictures of what you have done in the past and a ball park figure for your rates too.

This is mostly what will make or break a deal. Some of us would love to have a impressive paint job done on our favorite miniatures but not if it will cost my first born son.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions