Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old June 2nd, 2008, 02:15 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
Scapers for NJ

I have looked through this forum, and didnt find anything about people from NJ. So if you live in NJ or close by let me know i am looking for more people to play HS. I might even get a tournament going sometime.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old June 2nd, 2008, 03:01 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Re: Scapers for NJ

I live in Nj. I knows there's been some tourneys but I've never been to one. I know there's also been a few threads for NJ, somewhere. I'll try to find them. It may be in the events section, where the tourney was posted.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old June 2nd, 2008, 07:37 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

We have a group that usually meets once per month in Reading PA. Owvanguard who is from Jersey usually comes to our meetings. And he even hosted one of our meetings, and we may have more from time to time where he is at (if it is ok with him of course). You can check our thread which you can find here http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=13169&page=7 If you would be interested in driving out to one of our meetings you would be most welcome, or if you hosted a tourny or meeting, there is a chance that you could convince some of us to come out.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous

Last edited by spidysox; June 2nd, 2008 at 07:39 PM. Reason: made a dumb mistake
Old June 4th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the invitation spidysox; I will consider it. I will be looking forward to the threads for NJ that you talked about medaknight.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers