Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old May 21st, 2008, 06:53 AM

Timemaster4 is surprisingly tart
Re: TM4's Custom Terrain/Obstacles

O.K, O.K, sorry. I was not saying I was trying to do OTHER than what you were saying, I was agreeing with you and explaining my actions before.

....and you made me feel really bad just now.

Save a Dragon; click my egg:
Old May 21st, 2008, 11:55 AM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timemaster4 View Post
O.K, O.K, sorry. I was not saying I was trying to do OTHER than what you were saying, I was agreeing with you and explaining my actions before.

....and you made me feel really bad just now.
Well in all fairness when i was posting I had not seen the bunker, and i must admit the bunker is pretty cool. However I also agree with Cav, a touch of something on the walls to give it a different texture could really help spruce it up.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old May 21st, 2008, 01:39 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
You need to do something to disguise the beads of your styrofoam. Honestly these look like painted styrofoam.

Use paper mache, spackle or something to cover the styrofoam before painting.

just my 2¢
I agree with Cav about the beads in the styrofoam. You can get a reasonably priced cutter at Amazon HERE You won't be able to do windows with this sort of cutter, but it can do the outside walls. They sell those at Michaels for about $10 as well.

Old May 21st, 2008, 03:37 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I purchased the above foam cutter and it chews through batteries FAST. So I modified it. link
Old May 21st, 2008, 06:50 PM

Timemaster4 is surprisingly tart

Maybe that would be a good idea...

Is there anything else i can do that won't invlove using a hot cutter like that? Because I don't have a hobby shop near my little town (Oxford, OH) and because I'm under 18 or so, and I don't think my parents would let my buy those one of those things over Amazon, I don't think I could get one.

Miniture Geek: Thanks for the complement on the bunker.

Do the widows look O.K?

Bunker placement: Same door system as the other ruin.

I'm going to be getting some small things up in a week, but you're not going to see anything along the lines of extravagant (some of my first custom terrain is in here), but it's something, right?

Save a Dragon; click my egg:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles