Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old April 21st, 2013, 07:29 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Question Group info plz?

Hey, it's me again, El_T, sorry if I seem like the noob here askin' all them questions. (Also, I'm not a heroscape noob, I have plenty of experience with the game, I'm just new to the site.)

Anyways.

About those groups.
Although most of them have descriptions, I'm a little fuzzy on some of their purposes. Could someone elaborate?

I'm especially wondering about these:
  • C3V Outer Sanctum
  • Codex Staff
  • CoN & RP Forum Access
  • Contributors
  • Scenario Writers' Guild
  • Week@Heroscapers

Any information on any of these would me much appreciated.
And yes, that should be it for questions for now.

Last edited by El T; January 5th, 2014 at 05:07 PM.
Old April 21st, 2013, 07:43 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Group info plz?

The C3V Outer Sanctum is where the C3V Fiction Writers hangout. The people that use it are part of that group. Incidentally, SoV Judges and C3V members also have access to the C3V Outer Sanctum.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 21st, 2013, 11:22 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
The C3V Outer Sanctum is where the C3V Fiction Writers hangout. The people that use it are part of that group. Incidentally, SoV Judges and C3V members also have access to the C3V Outer Sanctum.
Mostly what I'm unclear on is the acronyms. And the function of the groups themselves. Like I get that the C3V Outer sanctum is where C3V stuff goes down, but what I don't get is what C3V does/is.
Old April 21st, 2013, 11:27 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_T-Steff View Post
Quote:
Mostly what I'm unclear on is the acronyms. And the function of the groups themselves. Like I get that the C3V Outer sanctum is where C3V stuff goes down, but what I don't get is what C3V does/is.
Ah, you want to look at this page then.

Week@Heroscapers is the group responsible for putting together these articles.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 22nd, 2013, 01:03 PM
Bugger

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_T-Steff View Post
Quote:
Ah, you want to look at this page then.

Week@Heroscapers is the group responsible for putting together these articles.
Ah. Thanks for your help, capsocrates
Old April 22nd, 2013, 01:17 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Codex Staff (although no longer in commission) was responsible for the Codex Issues, which can be found here.

Information on CoN can be found by looking here.

And information on Contributor status may be found here.

Scenario Writer - I got nothing on them.

EDIT: Oh- and for future questions regarding the site, you should probably post it here.

~JS, here-ishly
Old April 22nd, 2013, 07:30 PM
Bugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Codex Staff (although no longer in commission) was responsible for the Codex Issues, which can be found here.

Information on CoN can be found by looking here.

And information on Contributor status may be found here.

Scenario Writer - I got nothing on them.

EDIT: Oh- and for future questions regarding the site, you should probably post it here.

~JS, here-ishly
Thanks, JS

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online