Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 5th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker
Re: Corrupt a Wish: HeroScape Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
Granted, but the treatment cost you the ability to see everything else.

I wish I won initiative at least 1/3 of the time. (I almost always lose.)
Granted, but your dice never show shields.

I wish I could get first place in the upcoming NHSD tourney.
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!
[/quote]

Granted, but you only win because you are the only person to show up. There isn't even a judge. Or a table. Or a sign saying Heroscape.

I wish Master of The Hunt and Mind Flayer Mastermind ere more playable.

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old May 5th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Granted, but they cost 1000 points more each

I wish I had waves 2-7
Old May 6th, 2011, 08:27 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Granted, but you lost all your other pieces.

I wish that the Shades of Bleakwood could do their soul devour after their movement.
Old May 6th, 2011, 09:04 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
I wish that the Shades of Bleakwood could do their soul devour after their movement.
Me too, I mean granted, but now the Shades soul devour you and you are an ethereal spirit that forever roams the Earth (or Valhalla).

I wish that my Blade Gruts would gain some weight and become Heavy Gruts.
Old May 6th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
Granted, but then they become so ridiculously obese that they turn into double-base figures with a Move number of 0.

I wish I had the spare 20 or so hours it would take to rebase all my Heroclix figures onto C3G bases.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old May 6th, 2011, 09:53 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Granted, but then they become so ridiculously obese that they turn into double-base figures with a Move number of 0.

I wish I had the spare 20 or so hours it would take to rebase all my Heroclix figures onto C3G bases.
Granted, but it takes 10 x that much time to rebase all of the morbidly obese Blade Gruts.

I wish that Grok Riders had a double attack (3 dice for the rider and 2 dice for the Grok) and a defense of 4.
Old May 6th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I wish that Grok Riders had a double attack (3 dice for the rider and 2 dice for the Grok) and a defense of 4.
Granted, but you also now have the uncanny ability of rolling all blanks.

I wish for goodwill to all men (and women).

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old May 6th, 2011, 11:00 AM
A cool title

shafizele is surprisingly tart

granted all the hermaphrodites now have bad will

i wish i had more people to play heroscape with

Whatever you do, DO NOT read this, it's completely pointless.
Old May 6th, 2011, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafizele View Post

Granted, but they're all hermaphrodites and when they tell you to ___ yourself, they mean it.

I wish that I had every heroscape figure and 4x commons.
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:02 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shafizele View Post

Granted, but they're all hermaphrodites and when they tell you to ___ yourself, they mean it.

I wish that I had every heroscape figure and 4x commons.
Granted, but everyone else's heroscape disappears.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

I wish that my avatar was a Heroscape character.

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old May 6th, 2011, 12:54 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Granted...

Alastair MacDirk= William Walace

(Really hoping you didn't mean the guy with the ram horns. If you did, thats granted too. He's the UNC Tarheel Mascot, his special power is that he leaves his droppings on the board and all other figs lose two move spaces when walking near him because they must check their boots.)

I wish I had a meatball sandwich.

Last edited by legoboy; May 6th, 2011 at 12:55 PM. Reason: I should stop doing this at lunchtime.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion