Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 19th, 2018, 01:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Human or any race?
Does the figure have to have a bow?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 19th, 2018, 02:13 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Human or any race?
Does the figure have to have a bow?

Thanks! Knives are OK. Is that one available enough? How about this:

Legends of Golarion #007 Tooth Gang Knifer

Seems available enough . . .

or

Maze of Death #017 Urdefhan Warrior

Old March 19th, 2018, 03:09 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is this for SoV?
Old March 19th, 2018, 03:51 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Is this for SoV?
Yes!
Old March 19th, 2018, 04:48 PM

OK, I will take availability into account then and poke around a bit.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:01 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I'm looking for small cheap figures that can be used for "nature/plant" elementals in the same vein as the existing small elementals. I'll be looking through the D&D figures pretty soon, but if anyone has any ideas let me know.
Old April 15th, 2018, 11:25 AM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I found the previous figures I was looking for! However, I’m now looking for a figure that could be used for an evil/Utgar Agent figure. Red and black is preferable obviously.
Old April 15th, 2018, 11:27 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
I found the previous figures I was looking for! However, I’m now looking for a figure that could be used for an evil/Utgar Agent figure. Red and black is preferable obviously.
Any other requirements? Aesthetic? Male or female? The use of paint will probably increase your number of options, regardless.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 15th, 2018, 11:30 AM

Haha, yeah! Right now the figure I’m looking at is a Madame Masque from heroclix - she’s white and black, but I might paint the white parts red if I don’t find anything else. No specific requirements, if it looks Utgar-ey and has a gun I’ll probably be happy. I can adapt the draft to the model.
Old April 15th, 2018, 11:32 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

@IshMEL used this figure for an Utgarian Agent (that I actually picked up):

That being said, just repainting the white on Madame Masque sounds like a great idea.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 15th, 2018, 11:34 AM

Oh geeze, that one is really good. What is it?
Old April 15th, 2018, 11:36 AM
Hard as ice

Oh, right, yeah, should probably have said, sorry... it's a Heroclix Magdalena.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards