Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old May 5th, 2022, 10:17 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
I'll buy your extra Glyphs

I'm looking for one or two sets of Glyphs from either master set for some customs.

Also looking for a dozen extra treasure glyphs (any will do).

I'm making some custom cards and I'm running out of extra glyphs in my collection.

I'm not sure the going rate on glyphs, I think 5$ for each classic glyph set, and 6$ for 10-12 treasure glyphs plus shipping (they should fit in a typical envelope) should be fair. I'll pay with Paypal.

Let me know.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old May 5th, 2022, 10:35 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: I'll buy your extra Glyphs

I got you, shoot me a PM

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades