Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 9th, 2010, 10:58 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape T-Shirts Leftover from GenCon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1 View Post
Are they made of cotten?
My tag says 100% Pre-shrunk cotton.
Old August 10th, 2010, 01:27 AM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

Do these cost money?

Spoiler Alert!
Old August 10th, 2010, 12:22 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

PM sent, and thanks for that info tom.

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old August 10th, 2010, 12:26 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
Nothing for us smaller guys. Guess that just means I'll have to make it to Gencon one of these years.
This is my fault; I failed at guessing the right ratios of smaller shirts to larger shirts.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; August 10th, 2010 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Good News for you Big Guys though!!!
Old August 10th, 2010, 12:30 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy0715 View Post
Do these cost money?
Yes
Old August 10th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is what I have left

11 XL
11 XXL
6 XXXL

Getting one helps refund us for money spent on the tournaments.
Old August 10th, 2010, 05:37 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

PM sent.

Thanks for making these available, Truth.

Hope that you guys all had a blast!
Old August 10th, 2010, 09:54 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
Nothing for us smaller guys. Guess that just means I'll have to make it to Gencon one of these years.
This is my fault; I failed at guessing the right ratios of smaller shirts to larger shirts.
Guess I know who to blame. Good thing he's in my own state! It is a big state though. I suppose I'll just have to take it out on you at NHSD, if I can.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old August 12th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Bump. We still have:

11 XL
9 XXL
6 XXXL
Old August 12th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
Bump. We still have:

11 XL
9 XXL
6 XXXL
I really want to get a least one, hopefully two XL shirts this week.

Can anyone be nice and not take them? I should have the money tommorrow. Thanks.

MegaSilver
Old August 16th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Beautiful Colby

Alright, bump again. This is currently what I have left:

7 XL
9 2XL
6 3XL
Old September 1st, 2010, 09:32 AM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker

Just letting you know I'm wearing this tshirt on the first day of spring 2010.

I may be the only person in the world that can ever say that.

The XXL tshirt was an excellent size for my 6' 5" frame Truth, so nice guess, 3XL would be good for nighty for Mrs CRC.

CRC

P.S. Rowr!

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion