Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 30th, 2009, 10:22 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

Got my stuff two days after ordering it and at an incredibly low shipping cost. The figs and the cards were in great shape.

I will definitely be using you as my HS source!
Old November 30th, 2009, 11:56 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runeheart View Post
When will you have wave 9 back in stock?
Sadly not soon. My wholesaler says it's FSO (Factory sold out) meaning WotC has no more in their wherehouse available for them to get.

My model really isn't set up to sit on stuff and raise the price when it becomes unavailable but as I get more and more customers and I get more comfortable with this market and it's difference to D&D minis and SW minis the amount I keep on hand will increase too so it won't sell out as fast.

Also the unexpected rate of growth in HS sales I am experiencing has lead to some minor unforseen issues with inventory and storage (basicly I didn't allocate enough!) so I'll be working on that the next few weeks and stocking more stuff, hopefully in time for items to be added to Master set 3 sales. I'll do singles / squads of master set 3 as soon as I know exactly what's in the box.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old November 30th, 2009, 12:27 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just a thought here. Would you be interested in purchasing or offering "Store Credit" to folks willing to send you their left overs?

If so, what terms and conditions would you require the figures to be purchased meet?
Old November 30th, 2009, 12:38 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Just a thought here. Would you be interested in purchasing or offering "Store Credit" to folks willing to send you their left overs?

If so, what terms and conditions would you require the figures to be purchased meet?
Yes, I'll be doing this down the road. I already do it for D&D minis and SW minis and it's very successful. My formula for those two is I give Credit of 80% what I sell the item for and if you wanted cash it's 80% of that. So for example if you sent in $100 of stuff (at my selling price) you could either get $80 in credit or $64 in cash (80% of $80). It will likely be after Christmas though before I get to adding it and frankly I am still unsure of selling prices at this point so it's kinda difficult to set a buy price.

I am sure the card will be required and items would need to be in good condition with no broken pieces.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old December 9th, 2009, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runeheart View Post
When will you have wave 9 back in stock?
Sadly not soon. My wholesaler says it's FSO (Factory sold out) meaning WotC has no more in their wherehouse available for them to get.

My model really isn't set up to sit on stuff and raise the price when it becomes unavailable but as I get more and more customers and I get more comfortable with this market and it's difference to D&D minis and SW minis the amount I keep on hand will increase too so it won't sell out as fast.

Also the unexpected rate of growth in HS sales I am experiencing has lead to some minor unforseen issues with inventory and storage (basicly I didn't allocate enough!) so I'll be working on that the next few weeks and stocking more stuff, hopefully in time for items to be added to Master set 3 sales. I'll do singles / squads of master set 3 as soon as I know exactly what's in the box.
Well turns out my sales rep was either mistaken or they got it from another wholesalers through a product swap (they do that sometimes). I have more of waves 1,8 and 9 comming later this week. I took everything they had on hand, about 12 cases of each which isn't a whole lot but he said he could likely get more. If possible I am going to try and get it all up by the time I post singles for the new set which will be Friday most likley.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old December 9th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whats the situation with your D&D minis? Do you still restock those, or are you just selling what you had left? I made an order from you a while back, but you have a lot less selection than you did then (many of those figures are now listed as retired).

Just wondering if you'll be getting more in.
Old December 9th, 2009, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Whats the situation with your D&D minis? Do you still restock those, or are you just selling what you had left? I made an order from you a while back, but you have a lot less selection than you did then (many of those figures are now listed as retired).

Just wondering if you'll be getting more in.
We are still restocking them. The "retired" is a process thing though. The way we do it if the set is still available we have 2 prices a "new" price and an "unbagged" (my euphamism for used). The used price is usually 20% less than our new price but this can vary a bit. Once a set goes FSO (factory sold out) we drop the "new" price altogether once we sell out and delete the add, hence the "retired" status. We still sell them though as "unbagged". At this point though it's all items bought from people selling or trading to me so that's what determines what and how often I list stuff. In fact I just listed tons of stuff last week, over 5,000 figs from older sets. The reason it looks so low is some of the other sellers out there buy from me and 2 seperate ones went crazy last week and bought A LOT of stuff (over $10k worth!). While I certainly don't mind these guys buying from me they do sometimes tend to wipe me of inventory. I am expecting a few mid sized collection this week and next so they should be restocked soon.
As for new D&D minis, I have 40 cases of SE 20 delve and 10 LE comming tomorrow which will be sorted over the weekend and listed sometime between Thurs and Mon.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old December 9th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for answering. I'll keep an eye on what pops up on the site over the next few days.
Old December 10th, 2009, 05:05 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

Do you expect to have the rest of the Wave 8+9 stuff up tomorrow Auggie? Or more likely next week?

Oh, and any chance of getting more Wave 10 up? Specifically looking for Blastors if that makes a difference.

My first order came into the US Post Office the other day...can't wait to get down there to pick it up this weekend!

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless

Last edited by Therrian; December 10th, 2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old December 10th, 2009, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therrian View Post
Do you expect to have the rest of the Wave 8+9 stuff up tomorrow Auggie? Or more likely next week?

Oh, and any chance of getting more Wave 10 up? Specifically looking for Blastors if that makes a difference.

My first order came into the US Post Office the other day...can't wait to get down there to pick it up this weekend!
Yes, I hope to have waves 1 8 and 9 up tomorrow (I'll sort tonight). For some reason my wholesaler didn't have any wave 10 on hand but I put in an order for 20 cases so I should have it next week.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old December 10th, 2009, 05:33 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

You sir...are awesome.

Expect more business from me over the next few weeks for sure

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old December 11th, 2009, 07:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If I order some stuff that is currently in stock and some stuff that would be on preorder, can I have you wait to charge me and send it all at once when the preorder stuff comes in?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales