Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 13th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: New 52 And DC Rebirth Workshop

If he’s not using his own energy what else is he using?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 13th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If he’s not using his own energy what else is he using?

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old October 15th, 2018, 09:54 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I would personally love to see the White Lanterns begin. I don't have any of the minis but I'd very much like to see quite a few White Lanterns made and may have some of my own design ideas for them.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 1st, 2018, 05:18 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Put in some tweaks, but kept the mechanics essentially the same (other than a range restriction on the last power). The resurrection bit is cool.

NAME = WHITE LANTERN
SECRET IDENTITY = KYLE RAYNER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = BENEVOLENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ???

WHITE LIFE BATTERY 3
Start the game 3 white Battery Markers on this card. Add 2 to this White Lantern's Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers for each Battery Marker on this card.

UNDISTILLED EMOTIONAL SPECTRUM
At the start of each round, you select one other figure on the battlefield with at least one Battery Marker on its card and roll the 20-sided die, adding 5 to the roll for each Battery Marker on White Lantern's card. If you roll 16 or higher, for the remainder of the round treat this White Lantern as if it had that card's special powers, replacing that figure's name with "White Lantern" and any references to Battery Markers with white Battery Markers.

THE WHITE LIGHT OF LIFE
When White Lantern or any figure you control within 6 clear sight spaces of White Lantern would be destroyed, you may instead remove 1 white Battery Marker from this card and remove Wound Markers from that figure's card until it has 3 or less life remaining.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
I really like this direction and it seems to work well for Kyle, however I would like to suggest that at least one other possible White Lantern be brainstormed at the same time so that we can ensure the mechanics work for both designs and don't paint ourselves into a bad design corner for future White Lanterns. In that way, we can cut that problem off at the pass and don't pigeonhole this design into a mechanic that doesn't work well with others.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old November 1st, 2018, 05:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A bio would be cool.
It took me a minute but I like the mechanics. He is going to be high points. What are we looking at here? 400s
Old November 1st, 2018, 07:14 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
A bio would be cool.
It took me a minute but I like the mechanics. He is going to be high points. What are we looking at here? 400s
As the most powerful type of lantern, that seems in the right ballpark. This is Kyle Rayner, a GL we have already designed, upgraded and powered up even more.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old November 5th, 2018, 10:04 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

There has been some interesting White Lantern discussion lately as I was attempting to work on Swamp Thing from Brightest Day, but was encouraged to wait for other White Lanterns to be designed first. The issue I am seeing is that the White Lanterns feel like one-off heroes that each work differently rather than a thread of consistency. @Spidey'tilIDie do you have any ideas for what that thread between them could be?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 5th, 2018, 10:10 AM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
There has been some interesting White Lantern discussion lately as I was attempting to work on Swamp Thing from Brightest Day, but was encouraged to wait for other White Lanterns to be designed first. The issue I am seeing is that the White Lanterns feel like one-off heroes that each work differently rather than a thread of consistency. [MENTION=6638]Spidey'tilIDie[/MENTION] do you have any ideas for what that thread between them could be?
Full disclosure, I haven't yet read Brightest Day, so my Kyle Rayner White Lantern is entirely based on the New 52 where he was THE White Lantern and there were no others- so I haven't built him for a "White Lantern" team synergy, more for a general Lantern synergy

Old November 5th, 2018, 06:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If I recall correctly, White Lanterns seem to be about three things: healing, bringing back to life, and destroying undead (i.e. Black Lanterns).

So basically Clerics.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old November 6th, 2018, 05:21 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
If I recall correctly, White Lanterns seem to be about three things: healing, bringing back to life, and destroying undead (i.e. Black Lanterns).

So basically Clerics.
Bingo.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old November 14th, 2018, 11:40 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Is his White Lantern powerset related to his "taps into all the color" powerset or is that two completely different things? (I think Omega Men is the only Kyle book I've ever read.)

Old November 15th, 2018, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Is his White Lantern powerset related to his "taps into all the color" powerset or is that two completely different things? (I think Omega Men is the only Kyle book I've ever read.)

It is, yes- White Lanterns can use any part of the Emotional Spectrum because the colour White actually is made up of all other colours

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy