Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 27th, 2011, 08:26 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Scapemage's Custom Workshop: 6/27/11 Hawkeye: More Arrow

Hawkeye updated.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 27th, 2011, 09:50 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Trick Arrow Arsenal is a very cool power... lots of options.

I am not convinced he is worth 200 points, but I won't theoryscape further. I may have to try this guy!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 27th, 2011, 10:02 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, there are a lot of options there... A space after each of the bullet points might make it look less squished.

Old June 27th, 2011, 10:24 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Trick Arrow Arsenal is a very cool power... lots of options.

I am not convinced he is worth 200 points, but I won't theoryscape further. I may have to try this guy!
Coutnerstrike raises his points. Also, you have plenty of options to choose from. It raises his points because you can do what needs to be done at each specific time.

Old June 28th, 2011, 01:32 AM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

but then a counterstrike on 3 defense isen't worth that much i would say but again he might just need to be tried..
Loving the arsenal feel of this card
Old June 28th, 2011, 09:26 AM

Re: Scapemage's Custom Workshop: 6/28/11 Original Trickster!

Moving down the random list...today we have Trickster. And I know what you're thinking. "That teenage noob who doesn't know what the **** he's doing?" No no no. This is the original Trickster. Simply take a Trickster and Pied Piper mini and snip the chain connecting them, and you've got a Trickster and a Pied Piper.

Old June 30th, 2011, 11:48 AM

Re: Scapemage's Custom Workshop: 6/30/11 Queen Aga'Po!

Alright! Today we have Queen Aga'Po!

I decided to tear away from the marker consistency with lanterns, since markers are really a hassle for me to make, and for the player to use.

Loving Support is an interesting power that I thought might be useful. She is basically a cheap support unit. Her attack is low because I don't really see her as aggressive at all.

Old June 30th, 2011, 02:01 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There's got to be a better way to word loving support. It uses a couple phrases that just aren't heroscapey at all.

If a friendly figure within 3 spaces of Violet Lantern receives 1 or more wounds, roll a number of defense dice equal to the number of wounds the figure would receive. For each shield rolled, ignore 1 wound.

Also, what other Zamarons do you plan on making?

And are they actually called Violet Lanterns? I thought they were all Star Sapphires...

Old June 30th, 2011, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1 View Post
There's got to be a better way to word loving support. It uses a couple phrases that just aren't heroscapey at all.

If a friendly figure within 3 spaces of Violet Lantern receives 1 or more wounds, roll a number of defense dice equal to the number of wounds the figure would receive. For each shield rolled, ignore 1 wound.

Also, what other Zamarons do you plan on making?

And are they actually called Violet Lanterns? I thought they were all Star Sapphires...
They are called combat dice officially, but I'll look at some other cards for a better wording.

I will be making either a Zamaron uncommon hero or a Zamaron common squad.

My lantern factions is structured to call each lantern by their color of light. So I will call Larfleeze Orange Lantern, not Agent Orange. It's just how I choose to do it.

Old July 1st, 2011, 02:20 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hi There,
Some really nice looking cards here. Just to let you know, original Aquaman mini card shows King of Atlantis power heading twice and the Catwoman mini card comes back with a DNS error.
Old July 1st, 2011, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post
Hi There,
Some really nice looking cards here. Just to let you know, original Aquaman mini card shows King of Atlantis power heading twice and the Catwoman mini card comes back with a DNS error.
I need somewhere to log my to-do updated, I usually forget these things before I get around to them, as these have been mentioned before.

EDIT: Updated Aquaman and fixed Catwoman mini link.

Also, I looked at some other powers with similar wording to Aga's ability, and my wording works fine.

Last edited by Scapemage; July 1st, 2011 at 07:38 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2011, 09:51 AM

Re: Scapemage's Custom Workshop: 7/2/11 Blue Lantern Flash!

Next on the random list! It's Blue Lantern Flash!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations