Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 15th, 2015, 02:37 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney - NHSD -- CtC 415! - Oct 3rd

So far I'm not unavailable yet. If I find out I can come I might bring a friend or two if they are also available.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old September 17th, 2015, 04:09 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Coming in early for work just so I can leave early to be at the tournament!

I have one request: Can we allow Competitive Unit Congress Cards. A low point cut-the-cake is the perfect format to have these in a tournament as no one can complain these are too overpowered both because of small army sizes and your opponent is just as likely to play them as you. I made a list of 440-450 point armies using them that I can make lower powered versions of them for the tourney.
Old September 17th, 2015, 07:20 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Coming in early for work just so I can leave early to be at the tournament!

I have one request: Can we allow Competitive Unit Congress Cards. A low point cut-the-cake is the perfect format to have these in a tournament as no one can complain these are too overpowered both because of small army sizes and your opponent is just as likely to play them as you. I made a list of 440-450 point armies using them that I can make lower powered versions of them for the tourney.
Would that mean that all players have to use CUC cards?

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old September 18th, 2015, 10:25 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
Would that mean that all players have to use CUC cards?
I wanted to allow each person to bring one or both of their armies have CUC cards if they wanted too, but no one would have to bring the CUC variants just because they make them.

However, since all the CUC cards are better (other than Deathreavers which are nerfed to 55 points) if someone brought the CUC cards and after cut the cake, and an opponent chooses the army with CUC cards, they would have to play that variant, otherwise it wouldn't be fair. I know not everyone is familiar with them, but they are a lot more familiar to play for someone without experience with them than if someone brought the newest C3v/SoV.

Anyway, I know they seem too "custom" for some but I think they make a lot of unused units more playable - I would actually bring and army with Dund, Gorillinators, Tagawa Samurai Archers, or Drow to this tourney if we allowed CUC. And again with Cut the Cake, you wouldn't want to bring too powerful an army anyway.
Old September 18th, 2015, 11:44 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Seems pretty unnecessary for Cut the Cake format to me.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 23rd, 2015, 08:48 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Just reminding everyone that this tournament will be on my birthday, so legally you have to let me win.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 25th, 2015, 11:04 AM

Naesalla is surprisingly tart

Happy birthday, do any of yall know if orgsbane is still painting/playing? I have some other figures from Descent and I'd like em looking good. I know it's off topic here so I'll try n bring it on topic by saying I bet Tommy is bringing vipers!

Great Transactions with - Lefton4ya, xMindfreak, Ztimster, SuperflyTNT, mdapperc, MarioFanaticXV, JsChild, Twigleg2, ThePhoenix112, Vydar. Great Trades with - Akden, Just_a_Bill
Old September 25th, 2015, 03:56 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naesalla View Post
Happy birthday, do any of yall know if orgsbane is still painting/playing? I have some other figures from Descent and I'd like em looking good. I know it's off topic here so I'll try n bring it on topic by saying I bet Tommy is bringing vipers!
Hey man! You coming to the tourney? It's been a while!

I would recommend asking @Soundwarp SG-1 to paint them, as orgsbane hasn't been around in a while.

I may bring Vipers; I haven't decided my build yet.
Old September 25th, 2015, 06:00 PM

I know it has vipers in it even if you don't. I'll ask, he local or just somebody you've had work from? I won't make many if any tourneys sadly. Time constraints and kretius dying made it harder on us to play

Great Transactions with - Lefton4ya, xMindfreak, Ztimster, SuperflyTNT, mdapperc, MarioFanaticXV, JsChild, Twigleg2, ThePhoenix112, Vydar. Great Trades with - Akden, Just_a_Bill
Old September 25th, 2015, 06:27 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naesalla View Post
I know it has vipers in it even if you don't. I'll ask, he local or just somebody you've had work from? I won't make many if any tourneys sadly. Time constraints and kretius dying made it harder on us to play
I'm sorry for your loss.
Old September 25th, 2015, 06:53 PM

It's cool, I've wanted to come up some but usually don't have time or in Louisville at wrong time

Old September 30th, 2015, 09:02 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Great news guys I can make it! I'll be a little late and will need to borrow some figures if you guys have some to spare. I'll post my armies as soon as I figure them out. . .

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events