Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 1st, 2014, 06:57 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Boo Yah

So I am apparently 1-12 against the top three online players. Looks like I need to up my game. ~_^

~Dysole, remembering his first online Scape game ever he subbed in and got to face Sparkle's Q9 with his Mohicans
Old July 1st, 2014, 08:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
We Are Go

kd/Dysole happening now.

~Dysole, who keeps getting these grand lead ins to his games
Old July 1st, 2014, 09:56 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 14 - ROUND 2

I rushed Jotun first round which seemed to take Dysole a bit by surprise. His first OM was Raelin who moved 1 space, and 2nd OM was a retreat of the Hydra deeper into his startzone. Jotun came in and put 4 wounds on Raelin on OM3 and then the Wyrmlings hit Jotun for 1.

I won a critical Round 2 initiative and risked the wild swing which killed Raelin and 2 wyrmlings (but Otonashi rolled 3/3 shields to survive...just the one he wanted). The Hydra was giving up height but put 5 wounds on Jotun (6 total). With OM2, instead of taking a disengage that might have killed him to get a 9v6 on the Hydra, I went into the water and wild swing killed another 2 wyrmlings. The Hydra easily finished off Jotun on the next turn.

This left Hydra, Oto, 2 Black Wyrms, 1 Red Wyrm vs. 15 cutters.

After much moving out over the course of the next 2 rounds, the cutters got the jump on the wyrmlings and took them all out without a casualty. (super hot rolling by me all game)

The Hydra was left to only chomp one at a time (due to scurry) and eventually fell to the repeated mob attacks.

I won with 13 cutters.

Good game Dysole, and hopefully our trend of playing in the Finals after a Round 2 matchup continues.

kevindola
Attack rolls: 35 out of 60 (58.33%)
Defense rolls: 10 out of 33 (30.3%)
Total dice rolled: 93
Time used: 0h, 21m, 40s

Dysole
Attack rolls: 20 out of 43 (46.51%)
Defense rolls: 40 out of 104 (38.46%)
Total dice rolled: 147
Time used: 0h, 24m, 25s
Old July 1st, 2014, 10:01 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My brother and Viideosayg starting now. VS has yet to show up 6 minutes past agreed meeting time.

EDIT: Out of interest, how long should he wait before VS has to forfeit? He can wait quite a bit longer but eventually it will get late. Just wondering. (Note: he is 15 minutes late and counting)

Last edited by El T; July 1st, 2014 at 10:09 PM.
Old July 1st, 2014, 10:13 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

William 099 and I are starting now.
Old July 1st, 2014, 10:26 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post
My brother and Viideosayg starting now. VS has yet to show up 6 minutes past agreed meeting time.

EDIT: Out of interest, how long should he wait before VS has to forfeit? He can wait quite a bit longer but eventually it will get late. Just wondering. (Note: he is 15 minutes late and counting)
He's been waiting for a half hour. Unless someone says otherwise, he's going to wait another 15 minutes before chalking it up to a forfeit in absentia. Can we get a ruling?

EDIT: VS just showed up. All is well.
Old July 1st, 2014, 10:30 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:

He's been waiting for a half hour. Unless someone says otherwise, he's going to wait another 15 minutes before chalking it up to a forfeit in absentia. Can we get a ruling?
Forfeits aren't given out until the end of the round. It is perfectly reasonable for you to leave after half an hour of waiting, but the game should be rescheduled if possible (especially since it's only Tuesday; I doubt there's not another time later in the week to play).

If a reschedule can't happen, then yes, you would get the forfeit win.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; July 1st, 2014 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Note that I wouldn't give somebody more than 15 minutes on a reschedule...
Old July 1st, 2014, 10:33 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

EDIT: VS just showed up. All is well.
Well, you can't just forfeit win someone just because of one missed meeting. Stuff happens, and sometimes you can't get on when you meant to.

If several times they miss assigned meeting times, and it's nearly the end of the time for next round, then you can get a forfeit win.

~MegaSilver, semi-officially.

Last edited by MegaSilver; July 1st, 2014 at 10:35 PM. Reason: ninja'd!
Old July 1st, 2014, 10:54 PM
Bugger

Ah, that makes sense. Incidentally, we're fitting this into a tight vacation schedule, so with my game and his there would be few times to play later in the week. Anyway, thanks for the responses, that's good to know for the future.

EDIT:
My brother and VS just finished up. I didn't watch the whole game so I can't give a terribly descriptive recap, but my brother's Groks went on a suicide mission to take out Tornak, which succeeded. The groks died soon after. Tornak and the gruts cleaned up the remaining DKVs, leaving the Ogre unused in the start zone at the end of the game. Fun game to watch, especially since my brother is starting to get the hang of the OHS interface after his first-round loss to dok. Best of luck to Viideosayg in the following rounds!

STATS
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by El T; July 1st, 2014 at 11:10 PM.
Old July 1st, 2014, 11:30 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished up with a good game against Crazy Tanker. Momentum stayed in my favor for most of the game, even though I got a little worried when the Werewolf Lord got the glyph of Kelda but ah well. Scored 8 divides this game. Puts me at 19 divides so far this tourney.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 2nd, 2014, 03:06 AM

Cat Attack Man is surprisingly tart

Is it easy enough to watch these games? I'd assume so, seeing as so many announce their starting times. I'm keen to watch a game or two before getting involved in future online tournaments.

Last edited by Cat Attack Man; July 2nd, 2014 at 03:11 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 04:15 AM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker

I got screwed by the Airborne again. Dillerboker played well though, not much to do with init switch, and getting wrecked. I am out this tourney. On a more positive note, I am not letting this happen again. I will be back in the top spot. I obviously have been sleeping or having bad matchups. I am about to wreck ya'll next season.

The Legendary Irish Sword

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events