Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old June 17th, 2011, 06:46 PM

Vader Fan 7 Woo who?
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Done!

Spoiler Alert!

May the Force be with you...

Last edited by Vader Fan 7; June 17th, 2011 at 06:52 PM.
Old June 18th, 2011, 09:55 AM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

Very nice...Very nice! Outstanding story Vader Fan.
Old June 18th, 2011, 02:27 PM

Dadnarg434 is surprisingly tart

Hey, wow. I feel like its rather pointless to put my story up, after reading Vader Fan's epic novel. But I might as well. Just for fun.

Note: For SoA. If there is a word limit, I probably broke it. If you feel my story is too long to be fair, thats fine. I just really wanted to include everything. I have had the idea for this story for a long time.

Hope you all enjoy, and hope its not toooo long.

Spoiler Alert!

Check out my new gigantic customs and my
custom thread,
As well as my fan fic:
"The Rise of Hel"
Old June 18th, 2011, 02:35 PM

Vader Fan 7 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadnarg434 View Post
Hey, wow. I feel like its rather pointless to put my story up, after reading Vader Fan's epic novel. But I might as well. Just for fun.

Really?

Geez, man - you could at least have given the rest of us a chance.

Old June 18th, 2011, 02:56 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!

Damn, I hope Dadnarg's story isn't too long, because mine is already longer and it isn't done yet.

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old June 18th, 2011, 04:41 PM

Vader Fan 7 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
All I can say for what to write, besides epic-ness is, badabadabada... Anything Goes.
I took that to mean no word limit. I don't think length will be an issue, DF and Dadnarg.

Besides, SoA said "Make. This. Epic."
Kinda hard to do in a few paragraphs, don't you think? Of course, EL being the exception. Short, sweet - but damn cool!

Old June 18th, 2011, 04:49 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

I might not have one... still busy with Soccer and such.
Old June 18th, 2011, 05:42 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!

Alright, first off, I apologize for the sheer length of it. Next, I apologize for any grammatical errors I missed while editing it. If any are gigantically glaring, tell me and I'll edit them. I also took the liberty or working my way around many words in the prompt, but that's what I do. I especially avoided the word, massive when he described "army" but, . If it ventures too far from the prompt, I'm sorry. I also apologize if the format isn't desirable.

Spoiler Alert!

It didn't really turn out the way I had planned it to and in my mind its the not the best story I've written, but it would be criminal to spend all that time on it and not post it. It's also my second idea and I loved the first one, but I was forced to abandon it cause there was no way I could've written it under 20,000 words. I still have the beginning of that story written, but I don't think anyone will want to read anymore after they read mine.

Currently Sigless.
Old June 18th, 2011, 07:20 PM

Vader Fan 7 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire9788 View Post
Alright, first off, I apologize for the sheer length of it. Next, I apologize for any grammatical errors I missed while editing it. If any are gigantically glaring, tell me and I'll edit them. I also took the liberty or working my way around many words in the prompt, but that's what I do. I especially avoided the word, massive when he described "army" but, . If it ventures too far from the prompt, I'm sorry. I also apologize if the format isn't desirable.

It didn't really turn out the way I had planned it to and in my mind its the not the best story I've written, but it would be criminal to spend all that time on it and not post it. It's also my second idea and I loved the first one, but I was forced to abandon it cause there was no way I could've written it under 20,000 words. I still have the beginning of that story written, but I don't think anyone will want to read anymore after they read mine.
Don't sell yourself short, Dragonfire. Your story is excellent, and the characters are very fleshed out and intruiging. I'm dying to know what your first idea was.

Old June 18th, 2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader Fan 7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire9788 View Post
*snip*
Don't sell yourself short, Dragonfire. Your story is excellent, and the characters are very fleshed out and intruiging. I'm dying to know what your first idea was.
I "sell myself short", because when I get in an idea in my head its all flowers and rainbows and flawless, but when its on paper I see flaws galore and its all I see. Especially since in the mad dash to get the story finished on time I didn't adequately set up the theme of good and evil that's only touched on during the conversation in Brave Arrow and Sam.

As for my first idea, I'll give you the synopsis:

Spoiler Alert!

Here's the two beginning's I wrote. Fair warning, I've never edited them:

Spoiler Alert!

I rewrote it cause I didn't like it. Same idea, but it flows better IMO.

Spoiler Alert!

~DF, who likes talking about his ideas.

Currently Sigless.
Old June 18th, 2011, 08:25 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, I couldn't get anything in. I had a few ideas, but no time. Rather pointless anyway, with all the others...
Old June 18th, 2011, 09:40 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

hoping for more final contributions, and am writing my story as we (I) speak. keep em coming folks,

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction