Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 5th, 2013, 08:36 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Slums of Rio Scenario

Should there be an image here? Maybe my browser is acting up, but I'm not seeing anything.

The name sounds cool! I'll have to try this one!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 5th, 2013, 08:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

No, your browser it fine. I have not put up an image of the map yet as I was waiting to see if some changes needed to be made before trying for a new pic. I'm not too happy with the previous one I took.
Old January 7th, 2013, 01:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Okay, with Christmas and New Years now behind us I figured it was time to get back to work on this. Has anyone had the time to build the map at all? Any thoughts on it once seen in person?
Old January 8th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Okay, with Christmas and New Years now behind us I figured it was time to get back to work on this. Has anyone had the time to build the map at all? Any thoughts on it once seen in person?
I tried to substitute the missing pieces (I only have one RotV and BftU) but it didn't work out. Someone else might have though.

Forgive my unhelpfullness
Old January 8th, 2013, 03:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks for trying Smithy! I knew the terrain requirements would limit those who could build it.
Old January 8th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If I get time and an interested player, I can build it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 9th, 2013, 01:04 AM
C3G Landlord

Cool.
Old January 12th, 2013, 03:19 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I built this last night and it looks awesome!

The only suggestions I have now (without playing on it yet) are that the Marvel ruin roofs aren't accessible except by ground pounders. You can put a castle column with ladders next to them if you like but I don't think it's needed in the scenario. Hulk could leap up there but all the agents can still shoot him.

You might be able to remove some of the terrain requirements if you made the hill hollow but the map looks solid and I can't wait to play on it! Any modifications to the scenario before I try it?

Quote:
Old January 12th, 2013, 04:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks for the feedback, glad the map impresses you as much as it did me.

I did originally have Wasp as the Hulks helper when first designing the scenario. I quickly discovered that her ability to fly up to the ruin tops and drop off a glyph where the agents could not get it was a big problem and swapped her out for Ant-man & 2 Fire Ant Swarms. So for the scenario itself, I think my fix worked just fine, however if you think the map would be better with a dual purpose of hosting any casual match then maybe I/we should look into gaining access to the tops of the ruins.

I used up all the ladder pieces from 2 castle sets already though so it might require several changes in order to keep the build requirements down to 2 castle sets. Perhaps the ladder going up to the lowest level building form the shadow tiles can be removed since their still exist the alternate route up from the 2nd level?

Oh, and yeah you can run the scenario as is without any changes for now.
Old January 12th, 2013, 07:16 PM

Yeah, those would be the ladders I'd remove. not only do you have access from the other side but making you go that way for access forces you to use the rest of the map. Also, it's technically improper placement to have a ladder on a half-size tile (like shadow or water).

Quote:
Old January 12th, 2013, 07:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Are you guys opposed to using poster tacky to just place the ladder directly onto the side of a warehouse ruin? I've done that many times in my own casual games and it works great. Plus if C3G is going to move into the foam core buildings department, placing ladders onto the sides of buildings via poster tacky will become the norm anyway.
Old January 12th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Of all the pieces that a player might have extras of... ladder pieces would have to come out on top. They are like 50 cents for 24 more from Auggies. It really is a shame that we have to be restricted by the complete set limitations. Though I completely understand why we are.

Great thread, I'm following this one for sure! Great job Yoda.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library