Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 7th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Master Custom Creator & HS Codex Editor-in-Chief

atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby!
The wait is Over HS Codex #11 is Here!

Surprise, surprise, hell finally has frozen over I finished issue #11. In this issue we revel the future of war: Battlescape. Your MISSION starts here, a new tournament formulas. Jexik revealse the he Official Unofficial Heroscape "Heat of the Battle" Power Rankings. Sail across the sea to Zombie Island. Immerse yourself in new fiction The Samaria and the Ogre. Take the Heroscape I.Q. test. a Truth tells us the Truth about Truth. All that and much, much more can all be found at www.HSCodex.com

EDIT: Current working links to the back issues of the Codex can be found here.

The Meaning of Life is to Give Life Meaning!

The More I learn, the Less I know.

Last edited by Jim; June 12th, 2013 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Added current working links.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News