Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 11th, 2011, 01:24 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Star Wars Battlefront 2 PC

I have Battlefront for pc and want to play online but no one plays it anymore. Was wondering if any of you guys have Battlefront 2 for PC and want to play online sometime (Instant Action and Campaign along with Galctic Conquest are getting boring)?

Last edited by Sheep; August 11th, 2011 at 07:14 PM.
Old August 11th, 2011, 02:00 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker
Took Me a While to Find That Option

If you want to edit the title of a thread, choose the "Go Advanced" option while editing.

Also, this might be better placed in the Video Games section.

More on topic, I used to have that game for Xbox, but I think the servers have been shut down. The ones on PC are still up I take it?

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old August 11th, 2011, 05:08 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Took Me a While to Find That Option

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport351 View Post
The ones on PC are still up I take it?
Yes they are.
Old August 11th, 2011, 05:40 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Star Wras Battlefront 2 PC

You need to edit the title in the first post, not the most recent. Unless the first post is the most recent.
Old August 11th, 2011, 05:45 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Star Wras Battlefront 2 PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Edit: Sorry about spelling Star Wars wrong.

I have Battlefront for pc and want to play online but no one plays it anymore. Was wondering if any of you guys have Battlefront 2 for PC and want to play online sometime (Instant Action and Campaign along with Galctic Conquest are getting boring)?
I LOVE battlefront 2 pc and play online almost every night!!!My user name is Kaemon Awa,Whats yours?

~B96

PS.There are a lot of people who still play online!!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 11th, 2011, 07:11 PM

Talking Re: Star Wras Battlefront 2 PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Edit: Sorry about spelling Star Wars wrong.

I LOVE battlefront 2 pc and play online almost every night!!!My user name is Kaemon Awa,Whats yours?

~B96

PS.There are a lot of people who still play online!!
Mines heroscaper2010 if that doesn't supprise anyone. PM me saying when we should get on together. Would love to play against a fellow 'Scaper. I can't get on tommorrow night as for I have a Tribe game to go to. Will hopefully get to see Jim Thome hit his 600th homerun but thats another story for another thread.
Old August 11th, 2011, 07:11 PM

Talking Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 PC

DELETED becuase of double post.
Old August 11th, 2011, 07:14 PM

Re: Took Me a While to Find That Option

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport351 View Post
If you want to edit the title of a thread, choose the "Go Advanced" option while editing.

Also, this might be better placed in the Video Games section.

More on topic, I used to have that game for Xbox, but I think the servers have been shut down. The ones on PC are still up I take it?
Thanks! for the info and yes they are as I said previously.
Old August 14th, 2011, 10:59 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 PC

I haven't played since March or so, but if I recall correctly there were always three servers that were always packed and fun to play on. I don't think it's quite dead at all.

~ABOM, who at the moment is trying to find a game on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood MP but has yet to find one. Worst matchmaking ever. *sigh*
Old April 10th, 2012, 09:19 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sigh......... Spark Unlimited(The rumored maker of BF3) just confirmed they are NOT making BF3. Lucas Arts is just plain stupid. Battlefront is the best selling Star Wars game ever, and it's been 8 STINKIN YEARS since BF2. I just don't get it...........

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 10th, 2012, 10:01 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I had it for Xbox. i could never get into any games as a result of not owning the map pack. When I finally bought it, the servers were shut down only months later. I agree 100% B96. That was the only reason I bought an Xbox. BF3 would be amazing, even if they changed nothing except updating the graphics.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 10th, 2012, 11:23 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Sigh......... Spark Unlimited(The rumored maker of BF3) just confirmed they are NOT making BF3. Lucas Arts is just plain stupid. Battlefront is the best selling Star Wars game ever, and it's been 8 STINKIN YEARS since BF2. I just don't get it...........
I've been waiting even longer for Jedi Knight 4, so whatever.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General