Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 17th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Gencon Results 2013

Not really surprising results in Day 2 considering Reverse the Whip, the two weakers armies that qualified are in finals (R˙chean one is also quite weak but these 2 are weaker).

Old August 17th, 2013, 09:27 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Arcus is one of the MARS regulars. He has a bit of a habit of bringing off the wall stuff and doing well with it; I'm sort of not surprised that he was able to do something with Ry's pile of jank.
Old August 17th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

My dad got 2nd overall in general wars with 3x Knights of Weston, Sir Gilbert, Raelin, and Finn.
Old August 17th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

I think I just saw one of the best-played games of Heroscape that I have been to. Amazing battle between Matthias and Orange Mailman in the final game. Orange mailman pulled out the victory with an 18 vs 20 initiative, but I think I'll let someone with a little more time give more details.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old August 18th, 2013, 02:59 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Hendal won general wars with Su bak Na 2x nagrubs and 3x hounds
Old August 18th, 2013, 09:00 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Hey everybody, just got home and wanted to say I had an absolute blast hanging out with everybody. I'm so glad my first game was against Raider30. What a nice guy. He kept coming back and asking how I was doing making me feel like part of the group. I didn't realize he was the guy who would be running the championship tournament. I don't post a whole lot on the board but I will try to post a little bit over here just because it seems like people are interested to hear how these things go.

Heroscapers is such an awesome community. I've gleaned so much from this site gathering tips from you all as a lurker. I hope you all had half as much fun as I did.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old August 18th, 2013, 11:23 PM

Adama is surprisingly tart

I am currently completing the final results for the entire GenCon 2013 tournament. I will be posting them in the morning.
Old August 18th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adama View Post
I am currently completing the final results for the entire GenCon 2013 tournament. I will be posting them in the morning.
Cool! Glad to see you in person! And everyone else!

I almost made it to Day 2, except that my first loss was against The Orange Mailman when I had advantage all game, then he rolled a 4 skulls with his 10th against my Q10 and I whiffed, losing all OMs that round. My second game was against Unseenz Shadow, which again I was dominating all game, then it was Venoc Warlord against a Dwarf and Krav, I rolled two 4 shields against the Dwarf while the Krav killed me.

The Vipers did great on all my games, it was really the dice that did me in. So expect them next year!
Old August 19th, 2013, 12:45 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

When Xorlof puts up the video fast forward through the first hour and you'll miss one dead spider.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old August 19th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

General Wars - Yep, won that one - got lucky was the only event I entered this year and the Hounds destroyed 4 armies and had 1 real battle my 4th game ( the 5th against Timmy ended up being closer then I thought also ).
3 hounds, 2 ngrubs, and S-B-N
it was a blast finally being able to bring hounds to a big game, the old format would not allow it, so I went for it and it really paid off, I got lucky and had mainly all non ranged enemies ( zelrig really did a number on me in game 4 )

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 19th, 2013, 06:25 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

I won Vydar in General Wars at 3-1-1 with:
3x Warforged Soldiers 240
Heirloom 90
Krav 100
2x Black Wyrmling 60
490 points and 16 figures

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old August 19th, 2013, 09:44 PM

Unseen Shadowz knows what's in an order marker Unseen Shadowz knows what's in an order marker

I prized in lightweight with a 4th place 3-1 record. I ran 3 x 4th mass and Alister Mcdirk.

I won Ullar with a 4-1 record. I ran Charos, 3 greenscales, and syvarris. Faced Nick the Ant in the 5th round, the only other 3-1 Ullar to see who won the general. Nick played a very solid general wars going 3-2 with Aubriens.

I also managed to make it to day 2 in the main event but lost in the 1st round to the new champ Orange mailman. Congrats Orange Mailman on the main event win.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con