Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 8th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Online 'Scape Season 9 - SIGNUPS UNTIL 8/11/13

My hints:

If my first army beats my second army you'll probably hear Victor.

If my second army beats my first one you'll probably hear Cerebrum.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; August 8th, 2013 at 12:02 PM. Reason: better wording
Old August 8th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Well, my hints will be more obvious. ^_^

1. Mok/Dwarves

2. Zombies

There. Deal with it.
Old August 8th, 2013, 11:52 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Well, my hints will be more obvious. ^_^

1. Mok/Dwarves

2. Zombies

There. Deal with it.
I misread that as Mach Dwarves at first. That would be scary, Dwarves going at the speed of sound.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old August 8th, 2013, 12:15 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

If he was being super smart, he would have wrote

1. Mach Dwarves

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 8th, 2013, 02:49 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

To people wanting to test their armies against the Varks, try the map Fire Isles. It's got glyphs that really help them (Wannok and Ulaniva), and they can reach them in two turns, while hammering down range. All the times I've played on it the Varks won, but they were close.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old August 8th, 2013, 03:50 PM

Umbra Atlas is surprisingly tart

I don't see a reason not to leave "hints".
The new guy is playing

1. Lizards
2. Knights (with guns too)
Old August 8th, 2013, 03:51 PM

=Ace= is surprisingly tart

Still playing the same old same old...

Really needs to learn a different team comp...

I wonder if she still remembers...
Old August 8th, 2013, 04:15 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
I signed up, but I think I made a mistake in the point cost... Can I re-submit my army ?
You can, but the form says both of your armies cost 500.
Hm okay... Well I'd still like to re-consider my armies a little bit, please only take my second submission (which will come in a couple of days).

Thank you !
Old August 8th, 2013, 10:13 PM

Lord Nyax is surprisingly tart

Am I doing something wrong, or are Wednesday's newly released figures not available yet on the online sign up? Specifically I can't find Bahadur.

Lord Nyax is Bullseye...
aboard STARSHIP KAPPA...
Old August 8th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nyax View Post
Am I doing something wrong, or are Wednesday's newly released figures not available yet on the online sign up? Specifically I can't find Bahadur.
They may have forgotten to add it.
Old August 8th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nyax View Post
Sorry, I forgot to add them. Adding now...

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; August 8th, 2013 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Added.
Old August 9th, 2013, 04:13 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

NYAX!! YOU SHALL FALL BEFORE ME!! lol good to see you bud!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events