Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 19th, 2016, 09:42 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: MtG:Arena of the Planeswalkers - Sales Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
So crazy I just ordered two copies. I didn't buy it when it first came out because the prices drop this low. It's hard to believe that prices thus low are good for the game.
Yeah I had the same thought. I hope that we see the next expansion.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales