Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old July 14th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 30 Days

I think the ref and spectator cards are a great addition.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 14th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ya pretty much.

Years ago I had to buy the drinks in Milwaukee and at that time i lived in Seattle.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 14th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fat, drunk, and stupid - it worked for college it should do just fine for GenCon

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old July 15th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Huge Fanboy

Nope I meant what I said. Sh*tless

It was Flying Frogs 1st and they took everyone by surprise with LNoE. Thur and Friday are normally slow days. Saturday is when the hard core LARPers aka I can't get away from my jobs at the mall or flipping burgers. Not passing judgment just stating fact.

I will be the first to admit she looked damn good as Jenny.

But this poor girl had no idea what she was in for. Pictures, the stench etc....

If I recall she turned to Imax, since his booth was close to hers, for a sympathetic ear and a shoulder to cry on. LMAO.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 15th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
I will be the first to admit she looked damn good as Jenny.

But this poor girl had no idea what she was in for. Pictures, the stench etc....

If I recall she turned to Imax, since his booth was close to hers, for a sympathetic ear and a shoulder to cry on. LMAO.
Jenny says, "."

Old July 16th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Of ocurse, the truth of the photo is that it was actually taken on Sunday. She isn't Jenny the farm girl there, she's Jenny in her Sunday Best.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old July 16th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

So where's the Jenny, in her birthday suit?

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 17th, 2009, 04:43 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

26 more days now. Looking forward to Descent and true dungeons on top of Heroscape. Hopeing to get a side game of Arkham Horror too. I think I will leave the girls alone. I come for gaming, not for semi hot girls who hate everyone at the convention
Old July 17th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
26 more days now. Looking forward to Descent and true dungeons on top of Heroscape. Hopeing to get a side game of Arkham Horror too. I think I will leave the girls alone. I come for gaming, not for semi hot girls who hate everyone at the convention
LOL...the only hot girls there will be:
A. Dragged there by their boyfriends
B. Paid spokesmodels
C. Lost

Me, I want to check out a hottie I just go home. I'm there for the ass-and-dirty-feet smell of LARPers Extrordinaire and games,games,games.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 17th, 2009, 05:40 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

One Scape event for me this year and then I will plunge into the turbulent tides of geekdom and revel in its embrace!

GENCON!!!!!!

Old July 17th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love the fact that I can play games all month and tell the wife --

Gotta Practice for Gencon

And she really doesn´t seem to mind that I could give a crap about much else for the time being - GenCon 4days of fun/a year of dreams

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old July 17th, 2009, 01:33 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

D. Ones that frequent the many downtown bars that makeup the local night life scene in Indianapolis (most within walking distance of convention/hotels)

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con