Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 30th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Heroscape Season 6: CONGRATS TheSparkleInYourWate

Thanks everybody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Mad props to Sparkle on the win. He even spotted the field a game by losing his first so he could win 7 in a row and make us look like chumps!
Yes, my only loss was the first game of the tourney in the Delta round. It may have looked like I picked at least 2 of my armies to get easy wins in RTW if I made it that far, but really I just picked armies that I would have normally played even if there had been no RTW.

And that shows with my Delta choice, as it was probably my weakest build (Templar X3, Sir Dupuis, Syvarris) and the only one not to RTW. I lost my first game with it (pretty badly, but it was the unluckiest online game I've had for sure) and of my other 7 games the closest one I came to losing was my play-off delta match with the Templars. I won it with 2* Templar left and full life Sir Dupuis.

*After the game I realized I'd only placed 8/9 Templar on the board to start with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events