Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old April 6th, 2022, 04:08 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Painted Miniature counts

Finished my skullkickers merc box and a couple of exclusive heroes for my French and Chinese pirate factions adding 7 more models to my total. Almost done with another 5 man box but not quite.
484 this year
2615 total

Including the next 5 I'm almost done with only 30 pirate models left to complete my rum and bones collection. I'm hoping to finish them by the weekend for a mini tournament I'll be hosting at my house for the game.
Old April 10th, 2022, 04:05 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Finished my skullkickers merc box and a couple of exclusive heroes for my French and Chinese pirate factions adding 7 more models to my total. Almost done with another 5 man box but not quite.
484 this year
2615 total

Including the next 5 I'm almost done with only 30 pirate models left to complete my rum and bones collection. I'm hoping to finish them by the weekend for a mini tournament I'll be hosting at my house for the game.
5 more luck goddesses and 5 more mercs including black beard and handsome Jack finished.
494 this year
2625 total.
Old April 10th, 2022, 04:43 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

How did the tournament go?
Old April 10th, 2022, 04:06 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
How did the tournament go?
The tournament was supposed to be today. It fell through with some people canceling but my brother is still coming out to play a game this evening.
Old April 25th, 2022, 03:16 AM
"like" happy

4-25-22. 21 more pirate models for rum and bones finished completing my entire collection of pirates. Looked back in another thread. My first painting post for this game was April 4th 2017. Been at painting this game for 5 years. Wow.
515 total this year
2646 total.

I'm waiting for my mega set of army painter speed paints. I'm hoping to go whole hog into my zombicide black plague collection using them and hopefully knock them out.
Old April 25th, 2022, 10:01 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I got my speed paints, can't wait to give em a try on a bunch of skeletons as a test run. Need to wait for warmer weather to prime.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old June 2nd, 2022, 01:57 PM
"like" happy

6-2-2022. Been a minute since posting here. I've been pretty busy, so haven't had much time to paint. I did however get my speed paint set and have been having a blast with them. In just a few weeks with only getting in maybe 4-5 paint sessions I was able to paint 124 models with the new speed paints. I painted the core box of zombicide black plague, the wulfsburg add on box, all the regular zombies and wolf zombies from my huntsman pledge box, and a handful of loose extra necromancers and wolf abominations I had picked up. They are loads of fun to use.
639 done this year
2770 total.
Old June 2nd, 2022, 07:07 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wolf zombies!!
Old June 3rd, 2022, 11:41 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Wolf zombies!!
The fantasy zombicide has zombies of quite a few types. Zombie wolves, zombie crows, zombie rats, and a whole lot more once you get into the abominations. The wolves are some of the scariest for sure since they get three actions when the normal zombies only get one.
Old July 29th, 2022, 10:05 PM
"like" happy

It's been a bit crazy lately with all the crap parts of life jumping down my throat but figured since I've been able to paint a little more I'd throw down a mini painting update.
I did 30 more zombicide black plague models. I finished my core box, my wulfsburg box, and am now almost finished with my huntsman exclusive box. I also have some extras or duplicate models sprinkled in there. Still one batch to go. I've painted 2 huge dragon models. One that took almost a week long to 3d print on multiple printers. If he's ever used for a game he should be able to kill most all the players. I also painted a huge flexi dragon print, a big statue of a pvz chili bean for my mom, 2 cuddling owl statues, 4 big ratchet and clank and Dr. Nefarious statues. While painting my zombicide minis I had some leftover red speedpaint. I ended up repainting two old ogre 3d prints. I'm finally happy with their paint jobs. I also painted two very large dragon ball z statues I printed for my neighbor.. Lastly painted 2 new shadow syndicate mercenary speeder trucks I designed and printed for legion. So lots of really big models lately, but they all count as one. So 46 new ones.

685 this year
2816 total
Old July 29th, 2022, 10:15 PM
"like" happy

Updated my last post with totals. I haven't counted the few hundred new models printed and primed for legion over the last few weeks. Along with the new shadow collective box for star wars legion. Also did a bunch of new style dice trays and dice towers that I designed to sell on my brother's online store to help out with my more recent medical bills from being in the hospital. Details on the site will be shared soon so that scapers can get scape models, dice towers, dice trays, bases, etc, for an affordable price.
Old July 29th, 2022, 10:15 PM

Those big boys are bringing down your count.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General