Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old June 29th, 2006, 04:21 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
members you would like to meet?

what members here would you like to meet?

I'd enjoy meeting
Ultradoug, cuz he's about as odd as me.

Netherspirit-i think i could learn a lot from his seemingly endless pool of "i am smart, so google it"

Revdyer-He's really fun to talk to talk to. I can't really bond with too many older people.

Skynight- I remember when he was a new member back at HQ. I though well, this guy isnt going to stay around long. He's going to do what a lot of other new members do: make a few posts and never show up again. Boy was i wrong.

SyvarrisX- he is one of the few people on here that i know of that is close to my age.
Old June 29th, 2006, 04:51 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
Anyone else close to my age (36) that hasn't grown up.

Aside from board games I skateboard a lot (have a halfpipe in my backyard and parks all over the valley), wakeboard, ride quads, skydive, etc.
Old June 29th, 2006, 04:58 PM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0rbital
That's a pretty large pool of candidates on these boards

EDIT: 0rbital - I read the first part of your post and then replied without reading the second line: I'm resurrecting my skateboarding career - a city skatepark just opened last week about a mile from our house and my son is starting to come around to the joys of coasting along. I never grew up with such amenities, so I'm pretty feeble in the bowls, but learning rock 'n' rolls and such on transition some 20 odd years down the line is a good time.

Anyway, if you're ever up in Colorado's front range area, you've a place to skate and 'scape, so to speak

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old June 29th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I plan on never becoming an "adult." C.S. Lewis once wrote (paraphrasing):

"When I was a child, I acted as a child. When I grew up, I put away childish things...especially the notion of becoming an adult."

I pay my bills and act responsibly but never, ever want to lose that little kid inside me that enjoys Christmas and just loves to play.

Oh, and the list of people I would like to meet from the boards would be quite long! So many cool people here and so little time.

Newb.
Old June 29th, 2006, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddrew
Quote:
That's a pretty large pool of candidates on these boards

EDIT: 0rbital - I read the first part of your post and then replied without reading the second line: I'm resurrecting my skateboarding career - a city skatepark just opened last week about a mile from our house and my son is starting to come around to the joys of coasting along. I never grew up with such amenities, so I'm pretty feeble in the bowls, but learning rock 'n' rolls and such on transition some 20 odd years down the line is a good time.

Anyway, if you're ever up in Colorado's front range area, you've a place to skate and 'scape, so to speak
We have a lot of top notch skateparks in Arizona. There's one a couple miles from my house and a couple weeks ago I got a free halfpipe off a local quad riding forum that I'm resurfacing so I'll be able to go out back and skate whenever I feel like it (in the 110+ degree heat woohoo). I skated pools, ramps and ditches as a teenager through early 20's. Quit for a lot of years after I got married until the kids got up to skate age and picked it back up. I'm a lot better now then I used to be, mostly bowls and ramp skating, not much of a street skater, I like vert.
Old June 29th, 2006, 09:55 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:

Aside from board games I skateboard a lot (have a halfpipe in my backyard and parks all over the valley), wakeboard, ride quads, skydive, etc.

it a little less than 3 months, i'll meet the quality of "skydive"

but i'll be 18 at the time, so you are about me x2
Old June 30th, 2006, 02:48 AM

deliverymanxas is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
I plan on never becoming an "adult." C.S. Lewis once wrote (paraphrasing):

"When I was a child, I acted as a child. When I grew up, I put away childish things...especially the notion of becoming an adult."

I pay my bills and act responsibly but never, ever want to lose that little kid inside me that enjoys Christmas and just loves to play.

Oh, and the list of people I would like to meet from the boards would be quite long! So many cool people here and so little time.

Newb.
Very well put. Im 25, yeah I know...still a young pup, but I am the exact same way. In fact, I play so much that my wife has to take care of the finances becuase I would spend it all on Scape and Xbox and the *cough* occasional beer or two.

Without my wife or daughter, I would be a wild and crazy Junkie. (I dont do Drugs). With my wife, I am a controlled Junkie.

As far as people here I would like to meet...
Mostly know them all from HQ, and havent heard too much from a couple of them lately...
InfinityMax
Netherspirit
Shakeysnake
Sploogemcduff
GeneralRomulas
Hex...(cant remember the rest)...trip?
More may be added later...but right now, cant think...Im at work...BLAH
Old June 30th, 2006, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
Quote:

it a little less than 3 months, i'll meet the quality of "skydive"
but i'll be 18 at the time, so you are about me x2
Never too old

Everyone should do it at least once. It's a rush like no other. Do about a 12,000 ft Tandem for you first jump so you get a good 40 seconds of freefall. I'm starting to work on my class A license this month. 25 solo jumps and it's mine hehe. 7 more jumps to not be a student and I get $17 jumps

I want to BASE jump eventually though my wife is not too thrilled and thinks I'm having a midlife crisis or something. hehe When it's just expanding the "action sports" I already do into another realm. You can die a lot more easily but hey... heh
Old June 30th, 2006, 05:59 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I want to meet Orbital to slap some sense into him.
Old June 30th, 2006, 06:45 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I would love to play a game down in Texas someday, and I will most likely.
Old June 30th, 2006, 09:18 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Be here Saturday?

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 30th, 2006, 09:20 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
There are quite a few folks here I would like to play as well.

someway someday....

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers