Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old June 29th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

That is why I love my PS3; It is backwards compatible
Old June 29th, 2012, 06:12 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
That is why I love my PS3; It is backwards compatible
Mine isn't. D:

I'm still content with Skyrim though. I got it Christmas last year, haven't stopped.

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old June 29th, 2012, 06:18 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Persona 3. Gotta love me some JRPG when I'm not feeling well.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old June 30th, 2012, 12:33 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Plays a lot like Splinter Cell: Conviction, except better.

Team Fortress 2 as always. New weapons are fun to mess around with, haven't got my hands on the new Sniper ones though.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old June 30th, 2012, 06:06 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Been whittling away at the Grand Theft Auto IV story lately. Also, I just downloaded Magic: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 and played it this morning. Excellent game. Very easy gameplay and suits all difficulties.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 1st, 2012, 12:15 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dungeon Twister on the PS3
Old July 2nd, 2012, 05:51 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Starting up Baldur's Gate Trilogy. Such a beautiful game in 1920x1080 and playing BG with the BG2 engine is even better.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old July 2nd, 2012, 09:12 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Been playing Enchanted Arms and loving it. It just pulled one of those old school RPG things that I don't like. Got a group trouncing everything in its path and hit a foe that is unbeatable. Back to the grind

~Aldin, who may just need to give it another go with a full EX meter

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 2nd, 2012, 04:28 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Recently I have been constantly playing both Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Melee. Melee just because of Mewtwo :P, I play Brawl more often though. I also occasionally play Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World and Skylanders Spyro's Adventure.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 04:33 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir View Post
Recently I have been constantly playing both Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Melee. Melee just because of Mewtwo :P, I play Brawl more often though. I also occasionally play Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World and Skylanders Spyro's Adventure.
Melee may not be quite as good as Brawl, but it's definitely a contender. Melee has a lot of unique aspects, like characters (Pichu, Mewtwo, Roy, Young Link, Doctor Mario), stages (love those classics), and the classic Adventure Mode. I'm hoping I can grab a GameCube from GameStop so I can play the copy I kept.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 2nd, 2012, 05:35 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir View Post
Melee may not be quite as good as Brawl, but it's definitely a contender. Melee has a lot of unique aspects, like characters (Pichu, Mewtwo, Roy, Young Link, Doctor Mario), stages (love those classics), and the classic Adventure Mode. I'm hoping I can grab a GameCube from GameStop so I can play the copy I kept.
Those aspects are the only reasons I still play it :P. I dont think the unique characters are anything special, 4 out of those 5 are just copies, and Roy, Young Link and Pichu were considered inferior, although Dr. Mario is slightly stronger than Mario. I still have my Gamecube from about 6 or 7 years ago, they do tend to not read discs occasionally, mainly because they just become old. My original Wii was compatible with Gamecube stuff, but it broke and my new one is not, so I have had to relearn to play the characters :/.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 05:57 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Could anyone recommend me some good Gamecube games? I picked up a new Platinum gamecube (in the box) for free off a friend a year or so back, and almost never play it. I have Luigi's Mansion (hate it), Mario Kart Double Dash (it is all right in short spurts), the Sonic Collection, and Sonic: Air Riders (name?). I have two controllers, along with 3 Gameboy Advance SPs, and love RPGs, Strategy, and platformers that are not Mario. Any suggestions?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games