Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 13th, 2010, 12:02 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
C3V Promotions Department - For all your promotional needs!

The C3V Promotions Department can handle all your PMing needs. If you have to ask anything to C3V just shoot me a PM and I'll let the Sanctum know. I'll take any PM you send but playtests (Which are handled by taeblewalker, Viegon, Filthy the Clown and Doe13

Unreleased units:

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; February 27th, 2012 at 07:56 PM.
Old August 9th, 2011, 03:24 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Premature PreRelease C3V Speculation and Information Thr

Saw the C3V preview at Gencon too, and the cards got me exited to play the figs I already bought in anticipation.

Mini Spoiler:
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 23rd, 2011, 01:10 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ho Ho Ho? Merry Christmas?

Old October 23rd, 2011, 01:21 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Man, I was going to use that mini for a SoV customs.

I guess it's back to the drawing board for me .

But seriously, I think it's great that C3V is using the Doom Blade Orc Cyclops.

We haven't had any new huge minis since...

...Shurrak, I guess, but he doesn't really count!

By the way, what is the height of that thing? It looks like it dwarfs the Hive by a bit.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 01:24 PM
<>character<>

Height of 13 is what my sources tell me.

Old October 23rd, 2011, 01:27 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Height of 13 is what my sources tell me.
Hmm...

Seems about right, looking at my hive and trees, assuming that the tree he's leaning on is the 10 height tree.

I'm suprised that thing doesn't tip over, with its stumpy little legs.

Can't wait to see its card, along with the rest of Wave 15.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 05:11 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
When I went on miniature market, I found a figure that doesn't seem to be the same figure: it has different colored skin, and the arms seem to be in slightly different positions. Am I right that there are two different versions of this figure?

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old October 23rd, 2011, 05:27 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
Don't like him. Takes up too much space. Even the huge 'Scape figures are reasonably tight in terms of the horizontal space they occupy. Bad fit for 'Scape both visually and in terms of the shape of the sculpt.
The figure fits horizontally next to other figures more easily than Nilfheim. Nilfheim basically prevents any double-spaced figure from occupying the two spaces that his wing bisects. This figure's arms are high up enough that they don't interfere with anything except other huge figures, and only in a few spaces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwholives View Post
When I went on miniature market, I found a figure that doesn't seem to be the same figure: it has different colored skin, and the arms seem to be in slightly different positions. Am I right that there are two different versions of this figure?
I think that's just be a pre-production photo from Mage Knight that's been floating around forever. I've never seen a DBOC with that coloring. I'm almost positive that's the same sculpt. And I'd be surprised if (if you ordered that one) it didn't arrive with the green paint job.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 05:28 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
That's the exact same figure, just with different lighting and at another angle. The Doom Blade Orc Cyclops is unique and only one sculpt exists.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:17 PM

ullarted has disabled reputation

Quote:
Looks like he'd be awfully clumsy......... might trip over Q9 if he missed an attack with those giant arms.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 10:29 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
This guy looks awesome! I have liked all of the other C3V customs so far, but I wasn't planning to get any because of my lack of money and/or supporting units (Repulsors, Gorillinators, etc.). But after looking around, this guy looks cheap and looks like he would fit perfectly with the metagame at my house, which happens to be grab the big bad heroes and slug it out. I might even want to playtest this guy!

Please tell me he will be able to give Jotun and Tor-Kul-Na a run for their money!

Edit: Oh, and by the way, would I be correct to assume Q9 has no chance in that picture?

Old October 23rd, 2011, 10:42 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
I might even want to playtest this guy!
He'll be ready for playtesting soon but there are other units available. You can sign up for playtesting now though.

Quote:
Please tell me he will be able to give Jotun and Tor-Kul-Na a run for their money!
He is a beast for sure but you'll have to play them against one another to find out.

Quote:
Edit: Oh, and by the way, would I be correct to assume Q9 has no chance in that picture?
Q9 always has a chance, he is Q9 after all.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs