Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 7th, 2008, 11:25 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: TV Show: Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyhedwig View Post
And did anyone catch why future Peter could be scarred? I'm not really understanding that, unless I missed something. I mean, he can regenerate, why is he scarred?
So you can tell them apart.

And yeah, I hate time travel, too, but it's really the only way to convince the characters to save the world...
Old October 8th, 2008, 11:45 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!

I think my wife said it best.... "I'm not up to trying to keep track of another LOST"
Old October 12th, 2008, 10:24 AM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think the problem I have with this show is that it's becoming too much like a soap opera.

And if I find out one more person is related to another I'm going to scream. It's just getting icky to think everyone is brother and sister.
Old October 13th, 2008, 10:06 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation

Andoooooooooooooooooooooo!

WHY? Now, Im not saying this season is bad, its great. But the thing is, the characters are tthe same name only. Hiro would NEVER kill Ando. Never. Its in his character. Nothing could change that. And yet, suddenly he killed him "To look Badass?" WTF? Now, some times rapid development is awesome. Mohinder was actually cool today. But the Hiro thing is aweful, the Claire thing is Stupid, and the Syler thing is kind of lame. Im not saying they are doing a bad job, but they are changing the characters too fast. Also, i missed part of the preview. Who did they show as part of the supervillian gang? Anyone new? So Hiro and later Parkman are villians? And why would fast girl see Linderman? Whats the point, she doesnt know him? And what if they black guy in Africa is an illusion also?

My Signature

Last edited by dragonfire; October 13th, 2008 at 10:08 PM. Reason: To many Ooooooooooooos in Andooooooo
Old October 13th, 2008, 10:12 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!

If you followed the final scenes you see why fast girl saw Linderman

Spoiler Alert!

But... How does Future Ando kill Hero if Ando is .

Is this going to be a war between Naturals and Synthetics? Why am I watching reruns of X-Men III?!!!!
Old October 13th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennys View Post
I'm pretty sure that Hiro is going to end up working for one of the two "Companies" and Ando will be brought back by the other company, which will make them into enemies, and lead to the whole Future Ando scene.

AH! Hiro is going to end up working for the Original Company, and Ando will be brought back by the Other Company and given powers and become all evil-ish, then fight against Hiro who will say he betrayed him. I think. Probably something like that, anyways...

Though, if my best friend stabbed me in the heart, I'd probably betray him, too.

And I loved the guy sucking himself into a vortex. It was just so... straightforward. Had me rolling.
</IMG>
Old October 13th, 2008, 10:24 PM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!

That was Parkman Senior, wasn't it?
I'm just happy the show is sticking to the idea of a team of bad guys, as apposed to just one. When the Level 5 guys broke up, I was disappointed, but bringing back the first "Superteam" we've met in the series is sure to be great. It's a shame a good deal of them are dead, though...
Old October 13th, 2008, 10:34 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennys View Post
If you followed the final scenes you see why fast girl saw Linderman

Spoiler Alert!

Is this going to be a war between Naturals and Synthetics? Why am I watching reruns of X-Men III?!!!!

Lol, no. You dont understand. I know its Papa Parkmen. But what I was just nitpicking at is the reason Papa Parkmen makes Nathen see Linderman is it works for him. He is dead, he is mysterious, he knew Nathen. He is a good face to use. But why is he useing the Linderman guise for speedy? She never met Linderman, so using his identity is as useful as using his own face, or pedobears face for that matter. Just Nitpicking.

And I really hope I dont have to hate Hiro. Hes such a jerk now. He killed Ando! Ando! How can you hurt Ando? Hes too damn lovable! But I do have to say on a different topic, the seen with black hole man being told to kill Syler. Syler is my 2nd favorite on the show(Maybe soon 1st if Hiro is still annoying) I would be so angry if he died. But I also like Bennet. I agreed why Syler should be killed, but I also am on Sylers side. I want the "good guys to win" so to speak, but I also kinda want Syler to destroy the world, just because hes so cool. I felt bad For the black hole guy, but I knew he needed to die. One thing the writers do better than ever is to give you moral conflict. Kudos. Kudos.

My Signature
Old October 13th, 2008, 11:19 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hiro did not kill Ando. He froze time and set up a fake killing of Ando to get in with Speedy
Old October 13th, 2008, 11:49 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Hiro did not kill Ando. He froze time and set up a fake killing of Ando to get in with Speedy
That's what I figured. It was too cheesy to be otherwise. Though I did chuckle when they were talking about how badass they were.

And if Hiro really killed Ando, with no trick, I think I'll join .
Old October 14th, 2008, 12:25 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Even if it'snot this precise explanation, it's going to be something like that. How many times have we seen someone "die" in one episode, only to come back again? It's going to take a lot more than a bloody corpse to make me think Ando is dead.

Old October 14th, 2008, 12:28 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Or Parkman's dad for that matter. Wasn't he dead, or just trapped in some horrible dream from which could not escape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV