Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 2nd, 2007, 08:45 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
WAVE 7 now available at HOUSE MOUSE pics on page 17

AND MORE REJOICING IN THE LAND!!!!

Wave 7 is arriving at HOUSE MOUSE on July 3 along with the MarvelScape sets.

It's enough to make a grown woman cry...excuse me while I get a hankie.

(Later update: Well, now I really am crying! After contacting FedEx, confirming how many boxes are on the order, and realizing that the delivery does not contain enough boxes to include my entire Wave 7 order, I find out that what was supposed to be Wave 7 may not even be Wave 7! It's been a very frustrating morning!!!! But there is a light at the end of the tunnel (which I can now see since the train has already run over me and is out of my line-of-sight): My Wave 7 order will be here no later than mid-July. I am very sorry to have raised your hopes only to crush them a few hours later. Mea Culpa.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales