Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 3rd, 2008, 06:36 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Birthday Cake

Happy Birthday, Lonewolf!

Nice cake.
Old September 3rd, 2008, 06:56 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

My next cake'll look like that...
And Happy Birthday!
Old September 3rd, 2008, 08:22 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
After winning several of the events at Gencon this year I brought my trophies in to work to show off and revealed my Heroscape addiction to my co-workers. I realized that they would be making fun of me for it, but I really don't care, most of the people at my work are Nerds anyways!

Yep dude, I am kinda out of the closet as well so I know your feelings.
Old September 3rd, 2008, 08:42 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Quote:
After winning several of the events at Gencon this year I brought my trophies in to work to show off and revealed my Heroscape addiction to my co-workers. I realized that they would be making fun of me for it, but I really don't care, most of the people at my work are Nerds anyways!

Ah, I've been looking around for you...congrats on the win!

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old September 3rd, 2008, 08:48 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Quote:

You're lucky you won that championship, because "kinda out of the closet" might not be a title you want for yourself.
Old September 4th, 2008, 04:17 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wolf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
mmm . . . Heroscake
Happy Bday, Lonewolf. And be careful: BIRTHDAY CAKE CONTAINS SMALL PARTS THAT MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
Heroscake is for ages 8+
lollerScapes
Happy Birthday lonewolf. I'd make a joke, but I'd say all the best ones have been made.

PS Personally I was hoping they bought the figs, then you could take them home.
Old September 4th, 2008, 09:24 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That is one sweet birthday cake. Sweet...get it...?

Okay, I guess kroc was right. All the good jokes were already taken.
Old September 4th, 2008, 09:44 AM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith View Post
That is one sweet birthday cake. Sweet...get it...?

Okay, I guess kroc was right. All the good jokes were already taken.
Well, for what it's worth, you made me smile.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old September 12th, 2008, 12:41 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Did you mention to all of the ladies how ruggedly handsome the guy who made the trophies is?

I have Scape stuff all over my desk at work and noone even asks. I am hoping someone walks by one day and goes..."Are those Heroscape tiles you are using as magnets?"
Old September 12th, 2008, 08:58 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

I just saw the cake. That is way cool. Happy belated birthday, btw.
Old September 12th, 2008, 09:21 AM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Nice! You know you work with good people when they go to lengths like that.
Does it also count if your boss gives you his stash to keep for free?

Onacara, has anyone at work ever asked you if the single hex tiles were cookies? It's happened to me before...

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old September 12th, 2008, 09:44 AM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Happy Birthday, lonewolf!

So, which figures on the cake have height advantage?

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion