Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 30th, 2011, 09:20 AM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker
Where is Housemouse???

I don't Know if this is the correct place to start this thread, but is Sandra and Housemouse gone? To my suprize I logged in this morning only to find here link missing from the main page. What! How sad, I was still hoping to buy a few more sets down the road from her. I had a feeling I needed to buy them soon, but to my suprize it wasn't soon enough. So for me this is another sad day. For me Sandra was a great part of this community. So hopefully she can read this or I can get informed correctly, but if this is goodbye I personally want to thank her for everything she gave to us and this site. Anyone else want to thank her, please do, she deserves it!
Old September 30th, 2011, 09:23 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Where is Housemouse???

I noticed the change yesterday afternoon...Auggie's is also MIA in the sponser ads as well...

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old September 30th, 2011, 09:27 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

My guess is that their sponsorship of the site expired and with Scape cancelled up there's no reason for them to re-up.

-insert signature here-
Old September 30th, 2011, 09:30 AM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

Does that mean we can still order from her or is she done?

I searched and yes to my own question.

Last edited by wjscaper; September 30th, 2011 at 09:43 AM.
Old September 30th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
My guess is that their sponsorship of the site expired and with Scape cancelled up there's no reason for them to re-up.
This happens every now and then. CSI and MM have both fallen off occasionally for the same reason.

It's temporary, I'm sure.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 30th, 2011, 10:01 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I still got to the site...sure it was slow but I still got to it.
Old September 30th, 2011, 12:20 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was on on the Housemouse site last night ... plan to put in an order tonight. I know she has listed Wave 1, 11, 12, 13 on hand for sure .... and I assume so other stuff too but I was not looking for that.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 30th, 2011, 12:54 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Still there.
Old September 30th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I enjoy buying from Sandra, she is very friendly to talk to via phone and is always very helpfull when searching for shipping options for me.
Old September 30th, 2011, 05:20 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
I was on on the Housemouse site last night ... plan to put in an order tonight. I know she has listed Wave 1, 11, 12, 13 on hand for sure .... and I assume so other stuff too but I was not looking for that.
I just finishing putting in an order .... Had to get a few more waves to cover the prize tables at the Tree Town Open VII - the pre-regesters keep growing don't want the prize tables to be short

Thank you again Sandra for helping the TTO out. Housemouse has supported the Tree Town Open almost from the begining ( Our prize table was pretty weak that first year ... but it did get better in part to the HM support)

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 30th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
I just finishing putting in an order ....
I just finished putting in an order also. Decided to up my number of Air/Water/Earth/Fire Elementals and White/Red/Blue/Black Wyrmlings
Old October 1st, 2011, 09:09 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We're still here!!! And we still have lots of inventory...at least for the short term.

I didn't notice that our ad was gone. We didn't receive any notification about "re-upping" for another year. Last year, the price of the ad was pretty expensive. Hopefully the prices will decline significantly since HeroScape is now "on the ropes".

(I would think that HeroScapers.com would want us to continue to be a sponsor even at a substantially-reduced rate because I'm sure they receive a percentage of sales sold through the HeroScapers link. )

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News