Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old July 21st, 2013, 03:47 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The HoloNet - HoSS News and Announcements

Unexpected character, eh? Perhaps.. Lobot?
Old July 21st, 2013, 04:44 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
It's coming. I just haven't had the time to finish them. Looks like I need to move them off the back-burner.
Great news!
Old July 21st, 2013, 06:58 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Edited this section in answer to my own question:Although undoubtedly not as playable with Battlements, particularly for Giants, I think it's a lot prettier:

A compromise would be removing the Battlements on the suspended Walkways.
Battlements always add to the aesthetics of an HS battlefield, but one should never compromise their core principles... hehehe; - )

I love you maps and scenarios. So when are we going to be able to read the after action [battle] report (AAR)?

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old July 29th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Miniature Market is having a 10% off Star Wars Miniatures. CHECK IT OUT - sale lasts through Friday (even if they're a pretty marginal savings.)
Old July 29th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Miniature Market is having a 10% off Star Wars Miniatures. CHECK IT OUT - sale lasts through Friday (even if they're a pretty marginal savings.)
ARG! I just ordered a bunch. Oh well.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old August 25th, 2013, 06:41 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

After several hours of work, I can finally present to you guys the Moisture Vaporator glyph in VS form!

Just follow the instructions in the post to be able to use this glyph in your own maps. Enjoy and happy 'scaping!
Old August 27th, 2013, 11:55 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by faure View Post
Overall I've been very impressed by the HoSS release, both units and maps!

I do have one comment/complaint regarding the unit pdf's, though, for you to consider. The units are placed in the exact center of a full page pdf. This makes it impossible to get more than one figure per page -- both expensive from a paper cost standpoint and wasteful since I pretty much have to throw out everything but the card.
Can you consider putting the pdf's onto a half page size instead of full page size at least in the future (though would be great for all)???
It's coming. I just haven't had the time to finish them. Looks like I need to move them off the back-burner.
Hey mac, this is just a friendly reminder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 28th, 2013, 12:03 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Friendly answer: mac posted a version one in the Sanctum and tweaked it slightly after internal review. Version 2 was posted today in the Sanctum. It will be out soon!
Old August 28th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Woohoo! HoSS cards will be printed at my house soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 3rd, 2013, 03:23 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

The art/image versions of the HoSS Episode IV cards are now available in a 2 card per page PDF here. I'll have the minis version up later this week.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 5th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
The art/image versions of the HoSS Episode IV cards are now available in a 2 card per page PDF here. I'll have the minis version up later this week.
The minis version of the PDF is now available.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 1st, 2013, 10:20 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Just a quick update: we are still alive and working on our first SSE: Super-Slow Exclusive

We are moving a bit more slowly than we'd like, but we are making progress. We have also made a lot of progress on initial designs and plans for the next 3-4 releases. These plans are shaping up to include a surprise that I didn't think we'd be able to have ready for a long time.

So there is more good stuff on its way!

(begin mandatory playtesting plug)
Stop by the HoSS Public Playtesting Thread and grab a test! It is greatly appreciated.
(end plug)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape