Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 16th, 2013, 11:13 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Jungle Predator (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post

YAUTJA CLOAKING DEVICE
Predator may move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. While occupying a non-water space, this Predator cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or any special powers that require clear sight.
Is he cloaked on ice and molten lava? If not, using the term "land spaces" would work better here.
Quote:
PLASMA CASTER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 4.
If this Predator did not move this turn, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled for this special attack. Plasma Caster Special Attack does not affect adjacent figures, figures occupying swamp water spaces, or figures with the Ice Resistance special power.
Does this work on figures in water? If you're in Swamp Water, you're pretty much in water, so I'm wondering why it still affects figures on water spaces.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 16th, 2013, 11:32 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Jungle Predator (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:

YAUTJA CLOAKING DEVICE
Predator may move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. While occupying a non-water space, this Predator cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or any special powers that require clear sight.
Is he cloaked on ice and molten lava? If not, using the term "land spaces" would work better here.

Yes. So non-water is the way to go.

Quote:

PLASMA CASTER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 4.
If this Predator did not move this turn, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled for this special attack. Plasma Caster Special Attack does not affect adjacent figures, figures occupying swamp water spaces, or figures with the Ice Resistance special power.
Does this work on figures in water? If you're in Swamp Water, you're pretty much in water, so I'm wondering why it still affects figures on water spaces.

Yes. A heat signature would be visable through water, but being covered in cold mud would block it.
Old March 16th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Predator (Design Phase)

For the first one, I was going to suggest the same thing, but that'd remove his bonus on Shadow Tiles, which is WAY unthematic. So limiting it to water (which would include swamp water as well) is probably best.
Old March 16th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Seems like we're mostly all on the same page here. Two things still seem to be a bit in dispute.

One is whether or not to include the swamp water immunity for the special attack.

The other is how exactly to do the self-destruct power - mostly whether to allow an automatic trigger or to go with more of a countdown. Personally, I think the countdown approach is much more fun and dramatic.

I think the options for both sides are defined enough to warrant polling at this point for both areas of dispute.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 16th, 2013, 01:58 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

The other is how exactly to do the self-destruct power - mostly whether to allow an automatic trigger or to go with more of a countdown. Personally, I think the countdown approach is much more fun and dramatic.
We could always work something similar to the Time Bomb glyph, requiring a roll every turn after you manually activate it.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 16th, 2013, 02:03 PM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:

We could always work something similar to the Time Bomb glyph, requiring a roll every turn after you manually activate it.
That would be totally random though. The Predator is setting the bomb himself, so he knows when it will go off.

What do people think of my last write-up of the Self-Destruct Wrist Gauntlet?
Old March 16th, 2013, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Seems like we're mostly all on the same page here. Two things still seem to be a bit in dispute.

One is whether or not to include the swamp water immunity for the special attack.

I think the options for both sides are defined enough to warrant polling at this point for both areas of dispute.
I think making Swamp Water actually count for something for once would enrich the game, and it fits the theme, but I'm happy to vote on it.

As for the self-destruct, I think it needs to be time delayed for the theme to hold.
Old March 16th, 2013, 02:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I didn't like it as much as previous versions. My position on the count down aspect of the bomb has been previously stated so I won't go on about it again. Furthermore, simply requiring an X OM reveal at the end of the round to work essentially gives him an extra turn. OM1, move & att. OM2, move & att. OM3, move and att. Reveal XOM, boom! Previous versions required him to sacrifice something in order to use the bomb. Whether it was giving up a full turn to blow up, or just giving up some movement one turn to set it in motion, their was some type of trade off involved.
Old March 16th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sacrificing his life seems like a good enough tradeoff. And I'm coming around on the swamp water. Swamp Thing needs a buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 16th, 2013, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Sacrificing his life seems like a good enough tradeoff. And I'm coming around on the swamp water. Swamp Thing needs a buddy.
Old March 16th, 2013, 03:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
I'm not following this line of thought at all. The Predator will currently not want to be on swamp water maps, since the presence of swamp water will make him less effective. If you want him to be a jungle buddy, he needs to gain some advantage when in the jungle. Maybe add in a line about jungle trees and shadow tiles not giving a figure the defense bonus when attacked with the SA since we are going with the swamp water negating thermal imaging theme. He should get the benifits as well as the negatives associated with the thermal vision.
Old March 16th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I'm not following this line of thought at all. The Predator will currently not want to be on swamp water maps, since the presence of swamp water will make him less effective. If you want him to be a jungle buddy, he needs to gain some advantage when in the jungle. Maybe add in a line about jungle trees and shadow tiles not giving a figure the defense bonus when attacked with the SA since we are going with the swamp water negating thermal imaging theme. He should get the benifits as well as the negatives associated with the thermal vision.
Since Predator is weak against figures in swamp water, you team him up with Swamp Thing who is strong in swamp water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library