Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 23rd, 2012, 01:55 PM

Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker
Silver_Guy's Customs! New idea on page 5! 1/22/13

Ullar
Spoiler Alert!

Aquilla
Spoiler Alert!

Jandar
Spoiler Alert!

Utgar
Spoiler Alert!

Vydar
Spoiler Alert!

Einar

Spoiler Alert!

Valkrill
Spoiler Alert!

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited by Silver_Guy; January 22nd, 2013 at 03:54 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 03:05 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Silver_Guy's Custom's Thread!

Well personally, I don't see a gnoll, who are generally evil, being recruited by either Aquilla or Ullar. But how about this

Master Hunter
Start the game with a hunt marker on this card. After revealing an order marker on this Army Card, choose an opponents Army Card and place a hunt marker on it. Any time an order marker is revealed on the chosen Army Card you may immediately move 'name' three spaces. If all figures for the chosen Army Card are destroyed, place the hunt marker back on this Army Card.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 04:00 PM

Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker

I agree about the Aquilla and Ullar thing, but it just seemed like a good fit to me with the whole hunter theme. Maybe I will put it in Utgar then.

Either way, I really like that ability. Fits very well with the figure I'm trying to make.

As for stats I was thinking :

5 life
6 move (usually Gnoll's are fast)
2 attack
2/3 defense

Not sure on points. This is the part I have the toughest time with.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 05:11 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What are you thinking for range 5-6?
Old April 23rd, 2012, 05:22 PM

oops forgot that, I was thinking 6 range.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 05:43 PM

Then I would put him at about 90 points.

Compared to Agent Carr who's 100 points.

Stats Gnoll/Carr
Life. 5/4
Move. 6/4
Range. Same
Attack. Same
Defense. 3/4

The gnoll strength only gives him 2 additional dice compared to carr's +4 with sword of reckoning.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 05:45 PM

I plan to use the ability you came up with (if that is okay with you) would that increase the points at all?
Old April 23rd, 2012, 05:50 PM

Actually I made an error above in movement which I correctedcomparing, but again comparing to Agent Car, I would put the Hunt ability I made equal to his Phantom Walk and Disengage ability.
So I would say 100 points.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 05:54 PM

Sweet, thanks a bunch!

I'll look over the programs to make a card for him, not I just need a name and a general hmm.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 06:46 PM

Name is up to you but I would go Utgar. Left box I would have read like this.

Gnoll
Unique Hero
Hunter
Ferocious
Medium 5
Old April 24th, 2012, 10:32 PM

So I'm working on another figure. I'm going for a WOA hero kind of thing and wanted to get some input.

So far I've only got WOA movement bonding (maybe attack bonding). Since the Ashra elves are almost unbeatable in melee(due their bio) I was thinking maybe double attack to kind of show that?

I'm also thinking 5 move, 1 range, 4 attack, 3 defense.

I would like to do one more ability but can't come up with anything. Any input on what I have so far would be great!
Old April 24th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, double attack would be nice. You could always do the reverse bonding: "After revealing an order marker on ____'s card, you may first take a turn with a squad of Elves with a Tricky personality." Or something like that.

I suggest you keep defense at 3. It would be very hard to get past 4 defense w/o range. 5 move, range 1, and attack 4 seem good, especially with double attack. Defensive Agility is a necessary.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards