Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old April 3rd, 2010, 03:10 PM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

I need a two player game that is playable in about an hour. I don't really care about balance and theme, and I was looking at the Commands and Colors series. If theme is irrelevant, would you suggest C&C:A or Memoir 44?
Old April 3rd, 2010, 07:17 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

Played Lost Cities, Pirates' Cove, and Settlers of Catan. I was beeten soundly in all three games. I also lost 3 games in a row of Hive to my wife, but I pulled out a win in the end. Good game Hive.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old April 3rd, 2010, 07:36 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

So far on vacation -

Dominion x 4
Carcassonne x 3
HeroScape x 2
Dungeon Run x 2

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old April 3rd, 2010, 09:24 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Ninja vs Ninja x3 today.

-insert signature here-
Old April 3rd, 2010, 09:37 PM

Omahavice is surprisingly tart

Heroscape x3 (small tournament, finsihed 2nd)

Hope to get in some Dominion, Carcassonne, Pandemic, and LNOE before the night is over.

Tournament Record
Good Trades List

DaBoyzRule 5 Time Super Bowl Champions Working on Number 6
Old April 4th, 2010, 08:31 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation

It was a week of firsts. We played Pandemic x2, Ticket to Ride Europe with the Expansion x2, and Bang! The Bullet.

Both games of Pandemic came down litterally to the last turn which was great. We played the "beginner" version, so it will be interesting to see how man handled we get when playing on normal. For ticket to ride, the depot/wherehouse thing made the game much longer and less fun. Good idea in concept but, really changed the game a bit to much.

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old April 4th, 2010, 09:55 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

Had a good weekend of games. Played some at a local Board Game Meetup and the rest at a friends house.

Citadels x2 - My first go round with this little beauty. Tons of fun, although it can be infuriating as well. I laughed often while playing.

Dominion x2 - Played the old standby with Intrigue. Not my finest games, I lost handily once and got quick finished out of my gardens deck by just a hair.

Fury of Dracula - We hunters had some good luck, but were still only barely able to eke out a win.

Summoner Wars - Enjoyed my first game as my elves crushed his orcs.

Runewars - Finally got to finish a game after two interrupted attempts. I was able to get the win with the Undead faction. I enjoy this game but don't really like the heroes and their role in the game. I would prefer to remove them altogether.

Thunderstone - My first game, although I still can't say if I liked it or not. The end of game trigger seems terrible, but the theme is fun.

Puerto Rico - It just keeps on getting better every single time I've play it. Won a four player handily with some early coffee and my trading machine.

Acquire - First two games were very enjoyable, although I realized a big error in rule interpretation after our games.

Wits N Wagers - Always some good filler for large groups to sprinkle into family get togethers.

If only every weekend were this good.
Old April 4th, 2010, 10:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I love Puerto Rico. I just wish it were playable with 2 players and I'd play it more.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 5th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I love Puerto Rico. I just wish it were playable with 2 players and I'd play it more.
It is!
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepag...-2-players-doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 5th, 2010, 10:10 AM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

Played a little Stratego last night. I remember this game fondly from my childhood, still a pretty solid game.

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old April 5th, 2010, 10:17 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Played some Dominion last night, teaching it to a new couple, one of whom cleary didn't enjoy it. We followed it up with Scattergories, more his level of enjoyment. I won.
Old April 5th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

FRIDAY:
Infinite City, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Adventurers, Dixit, Dixit 2, Guillotine (x2), and No Thanks(x2).

SATURDAY:
Ad Astra, Small World, Dominion, Zooloretto, Tobago, Battlestar Galactica, and Ingenious.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games