Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 8th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Spawn

The Book of Spawn

C3G IMAGE PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 11
HUNTERS AND HELLIONS

The figure used for this unit is a re-painted/modded Heroclix figure from the Infinty Challenge set. Its model number and name are #124-126 / Dr. Strange.
Tutorial on How to Paint/Mod this Figure

Character Bio - Al Simmons was a top assassin for the CIA until he was betrayed by his own men. This betrayal resulted in Simmons' death. As a result of his work as an assassin he was guilty of murder and his soul was sent to Hell. While in Hell, Simmons agreed to a deal with the demon Malebolgia that allowed Simmons to see his wife again. However, every deal comes at a cost and Simmons agreed to become a Hellspawn, an officer of Hell's army and ruler of the eighth realm of Hell. This deal also came with a catch, Simmons was sent back to earth with little to no memory of his past along with a hideously scarred body and face. Spawn was born. In this new form he was given a vast array of supernatural powers and a protective symbiotic armor known as Leetha of the 7th House of K (K7-Leetha). Spawn's core powers are derived from a will-controlled magical substance from Hell known as necroplasm. This dense substance grants Spawn superhuman strength, weight, stamina, and healing. Despite his high density, his body is quite agile and he is able to fly. The necroplasm has also bestowed upon him a variety of necro-magic abilities including teleportation and necro-energy blasts. In fact, Spawn may unleash the fury of Hell if he so chooses. However, this magic is limited by a magical meter which starts at 9,999. With every usage of his limited supply of necroplasm he drains an amount of necroplasm equal to the amount used. He has since learned to feed off the evil around him in order to replenish his supply of necroplasm. As Spawn innately sought out his past, Malebolgia's mission for Spawn was made clear. Spawn was to lead the armies of hell in a war to destroy heaven and make Malebolgia king of all. Spawn refused and resisted in an effort to get back the woman he loves, his wife Wanda.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 11:39 PM. Reason: png
Old December 8th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Spawn (Design Phase)

NAME = SPAWN

SECRET IDENTITY = AL SIMMONS

SPECIES = DEMON
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = HELLSPAWN
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 9

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 320

K7-LEETHA CHAIN GRAB
After moving and before attacking with Spawn, you may choose one small or medium non-adjacent figure within 4 clear sight spaces whose base is no more than 7 levels above Spawn's height or 7 levels below Spawn's base. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 7 or higher, place that figure on any empty space adjacent to Spawn. After the figure is placed, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 7 or higher, that figure receives 1 wound. Figures moved by K7-Leetha Chain Grab will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

HEAVY MACHINE GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
If Spawn inflicts one or more wounds with this special attack, he may attack again with this special attack. Spawn may continue attacking with this special attack until he does not inflict a wound. He may not attack the same figure more than once.

NECROPLASM LIFE FORCE
After attacking with Spawn's normal attack, Spawn receives one wound. Instead of attacking with Spawn, you may roll one combat die for each Wound Marker on this card. For each skull rolled, you may remove a Wound Marker from this card.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Last edited by Hellfire; January 2nd, 2013 at 01:25 PM.
Old December 8th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Super excited about this one. I can't wait to playtest.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 8th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Me too. It might be race for the playtesting.
Old December 8th, 2012, 12:29 AM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Quote:
Me too. It might be race for the playtesting.
Nice Title Fret!

Based on your title you might win that race!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 8th, 2012, 12:31 AM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

I will beat you Chief. It will be the only man I playtest. :P

Old December 8th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

That is a LOT of text.

3rd power is kind of clunky - should read in turn order - move then attack (or alternate action). Not too keen on a power where he can heal half his wounds on average per turn.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 8th, 2012, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Not too keen on a power where he can heal half his wounds on average per turn.
Yep, I'd agree if it were not for his self wounding power and the fact that he has to sacrifice his attack to use the heal.

If you look at a whole round of using Deadpool you heal 4 wounds total. and get to attack every turn for a total of 3 attacks (with double attack).

If you look at a whole round of using Spawn you attack twice (any way you wish) dealing 2 self wounds. Then sacrifice your 3rd attack to heal a maximum average of 4 wounds (if you were 1 hit point from death).

Spawn.
2 attacks
4 wounds healed average
2 wounds self inflicted

Deadpool
3 attacks
4 wounds healed (fixed-no swing)
0 wounds self inflicted

So it is not to bad. Except the potential exists to sacrifice more than one attack to heal more than once per round. It will be fun to see this used in playtests.

Of course you could avoid attacking with his normal attack to prevent taking the self wounds. But it still equals only 2 attacks and 4 wounds healed (average at max wounds). Spawn does also benefit from the ability to not need to command all 4 order markers to heal his wounds in this way.

Old December 8th, 2012, 01:31 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Can you post the link for how to customize the mini?
Old December 8th, 2012, 02:09 AM

Here is the best thing we have at the moment to a post about how to make him.

Old December 8th, 2012, 07:22 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Here is the best thing we have at the moment to a post about how to make him.
Not only will I be posting a picture tutorial, but I'm going to test using a dremel on him, since I think that would considerably cut down the time needed to make him. I'll get to it in the next week or two, hopefully!
Old December 8th, 2012, 07:52 AM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

I found a few bits of comic art that may or may not be useful, but I thought I would post them before I forget:

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library