Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 16th, 2007, 12:45 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
SpaceJamscape? (Wikipedia Wierdness)

I don't know if this has been posted before, but the Wikipedia article on Heroscape:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herosca..._and_materials
Has some interesting mistakes/jokes/vandalism, especially the "Fan-created content" section. There's also some wierd notes under the picture at the top. Anyone know anyone named bengina?
Old November 16th, 2007, 12:53 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Mrs. Doubtfire. That's hilarious.
Old November 16th, 2007, 01:01 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

I don't even care about the vandalism. That's just hilarious.

Game Time: 1-2 hours (including wild distractions)

Awesome.
Old November 16th, 2007, 01:06 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Iirc, this was reported a long time ago, but apparently never changed (or the vandal is back).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 16th, 2007, 03:07 PM

Korllin has disabled reputation
I never noticed that before.

I fight for Ullar
Old November 16th, 2007, 04:14 PM

Mycophycophyta Woo who?
What about "All My Children"?

Old November 16th, 2007, 04:18 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker
i have a wiki account should i change it and i wil now make a MRS.Doubtfire custom. what abilities should it have?
Old November 16th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
When I first read that entry (Wikipedia helped me find all you lovely people!) I thought it was just some joke custom somebody had made that went down with one of the past fan sites.
Old November 16th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I did see that this website was not included in the External Links section, so I added it.

Are there not other Soap Opera customs other than All My Children?

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 16th, 2007, 06:31 PM

Mindfreak is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane
When I first read that entry (Wikipedia helped me find all you lovely people!) I thought it was just some joke custom somebody had made that went down with one of the past fan sites.
Me too!
Old November 16th, 2007, 06:51 PM

Neonexus has disabled reputation
Huh, when I looked at that article I never noticed those little quirks. Must have been more recently added. Hehe, one power for "Mrs. Doubtfire" could be: It's homework time. Select an opponents squad or hero. Remove all order markers from that card. They must do their homework.
Old November 16th, 2007, 07:13 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker
here we go MRs.Doubtfire
utgar
bithchy
earth

hp-3
range-1
attack-6(tha purse hurts)
def-3
120pts

uh powers??? havent thought of any yet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion