Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 24th, 2011, 12:04 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My First AMV- Death Note the Tempest

WARNING- MATURE LANGUAGE IN SONG AT SOME POINTS- AND SPOILERS FOR SERIES

Don't know where else to post this but wanted to share it with my scapers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6NZ2Hmqq6Q

Feel free to critique, I need a better program than junky old windows live player too haha.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General