Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old September 7th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Website Issues

Interestingly, I'm having an issue with the "Website Issues" thread-when I click on it from the main forums page, I'm taken to the last page instead of the first unviewed post.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; September 7th, 2010 at 08:15 PM. Reason: I can't decide if that's ironic or redundant...
Old September 7th, 2010, 08:17 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Interestingly, I'm having an issue with the "Website Issues" thread-when I click on it from the main forums page, I'm taken to the last page instead of the first unviewed post.
It'll do that if you close out your browser. Then the server doesn't register that you read all of the posts on that page even though about 10 minutes ago you did.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 7th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

No, it's not that. Every other thread takes me to the first unread post. It's just this one that gives me problems.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old September 7th, 2010, 11:59 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
No, it's not that. Every other thread takes me to the first unread post. It's just this one that gives me problems.
It does a similar thing to me in that the link in my notification emails always lands me at the top of the page where there are new posts instead of the new posts themselves even though the link is correct in the way the system generates it.

I've reported it before, but it's never been figured out. I find it very strange that this one thread is the only one these weird things happen to.
Old September 15th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

How do I attach the BGG graphic block to my sig? Is it something I need to be a site supporter for, to host an image like that on the forum?

The html code begins this way:
Quote:
<script language="javascript" src="http://boardgamegeek.com/
Thanks in advance.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 16th, 2010, 07:25 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Anyone know what's up with this download? It won't let me download it.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1360

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 16th, 2010, 07:29 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

Might have something to do with this...

This file is in the moderation queue

From the top of the page
Old September 16th, 2010, 07:30 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

Might have something to do with this...

This file is in the moderation queue

From the top of the page
Ahh...gotcha. Thanks.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old October 13th, 2010, 10:57 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How do I create or request a new smiley? Several times I have wanted to insert a horizontal line. I've tried <hr> and [hr], but they just print like that. I figure a smiley that is just a horizontal line would work.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old October 14th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Copying and pasting the line between the post subject and the body of a post displayed in a thread gives 80 "-" characters which looks like:

(It shows up on preview but not in the final post.)

Or maybe if you use 80 underscore characters?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 21st, 2010, 03:49 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Whenever I view certain pages on my Mac computer, the page will suddenly stop loading and the entire House's internet will go down. Not just the Mac. EVERY SINGLE THING IN THE HOUSE THAT USES THE INTERNET. Non-internet functions still work fine on everything, but even if I switch to another computer the Internet is still down and we have to reconnect it.

If it helps some examples of pages that do this are as follows:

-The OP of Sup3rs0n1c's map thread.
-The OP of Soundwarp's Mod thread
-The OPs of A few other Map threads which I don't recall.
-The OPs of A few customs pages which I don't recall.
-The "Cartographers Choice" thread started doing this one day.
-Every page of Soundwarp's Custom Thread.

Anyone know anything that could shed some light on this?

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old October 21st, 2010, 07:00 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's going to be your computer or the hardware for your internet connection.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online