Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old December 10th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniatureGeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Moving on...

Minigeek - I'm not too sure Harry will be returning to school.
I don't know, I think something will bring him back, because he if doesn't die he'll want to be an aura.
An Aura huh? :P
Old December 10th, 2006, 02:32 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Moving on...

Minigeek - I'm not too sure Harry will be returning to school.
I don't know, I think something will bring him back, because he if doesn't die he'll want to be an aura.
An Aura huh? :P
I knew I spelled that wrong.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old December 10th, 2006, 02:44 PM

Mikestir has disabled reputation
As for Harry dieing its a major factor. Voldermalt cannot kill Harry because their wands, and voldermalt cannot touch HArry. I place a bet that Longbottom will have to do the something befroe Harry goes.

As for Snape I bet he did love Lily. He may be mean to Harry but when he had to teach him to seal his mind he could of betrayed HArry and everyone else.

I really think that HArry will return to school.. for the time being. I think I may have posted earlyer that I did not htink he would...
The main resean I see this is that thats where all the stuff is happening. He'll probly think that the school will be where all the info is at. I now think also that The aldults will start to trust DA. When Problems arise they will call Da to help guard the school....

"Each journey gives rise to chance encounters, and each encounter brings forth a farwell"

my favorite animal is the Liger.
http://www.sierrasafarizoo.com/animals/liger.htm
see they are REAL.
Old December 10th, 2006, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikestir
Voldermalt cannot touch HArry.
Yes he can.

My Customs

Old December 10th, 2006, 03:00 PM

But with restrections. He can resist it for awhile, but cannot matain the touch forever.

"Each journey gives rise to chance encounters, and each encounter brings forth a farwell"

see they are REAL.
Old December 10th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:
Voldermalt cannot touch HArry.
Yes he can.
Yep, ever since Voldemort used Harry's blood in the Goblet of Fire to preform the ritual that brought him back.
Old December 10th, 2006, 03:01 PM

Quote:
But with restrections. He can resist it for awhile, but cannot matain the touch forever.
He can touch him all he wants now, did you not read Goblet of Fire?

My Customs

Old December 10th, 2006, 03:03 PM

I did but, its been awhile I was notining towrd the movie.... I'll have to reread them now.

see they are REAL.
Old December 10th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Site Admin

Mikestir I agree that Neville will probably be a bigger part, or at least I hope he gets to kill Bellatrix, although I would like to see Harry kill her too, for killing Sirius. I think Neville deserves it more though.
Old December 10th, 2006, 03:09 PM

yeah, my guess is that harry will kill Bellatrix and Neville is gpoing to take down Voldamort.

I hated when Sirius died... He was one of my favorite caraters...

Did anyone like get really sad when Dumbledore died? I was sad for like a week.... Rowling wrties really well...

see they are REAL.
Old December 10th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Site Admin

I was definately upset that Sirius died, it just sort of happened. I sort of saw it coming but it was upsetting because he was one of my favorite characters as well. Heck almost all the characters in the books are awesome.
Old December 10th, 2006, 03:21 PM

Yeah thats is the truth. I think the thing find's so conforting about hist freinds is most of them are like him...

Lupis: werewolf, and in his world does'nt really have fanclubs...

Mad Eye: Everyone thinks he's insane...

Harry himself: Is for a cople of years considered a snot nose punk just trying to get attention...

I loved it when everyone saw Dunmbledore and volderalt were fighting and people finally saw Harry was telling the truth....

I bet a war breaks out in the magic community....

see they are REAL.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media