Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old June 29th, 2011, 05:00 PM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: North Carolina Scapers

I will be at Endless Gaming today around 6:30. Griffin and friends may be there somewhat earlier. Looking forward to it!

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old June 29th, 2011, 09:19 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Granite, if you post here before 5pm today and confirm that you want to meet there and play, we will attend tonight. Otherwise, I am just gonna keep playing games here at home.
Granite's post was at exactly 5PM. Too bad GM.

It's kinda fun to watch discussions of distant Scapers.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 30th, 2011, 03:08 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Granite, if you post here before 5pm today and confirm that you want to meet there and play, we will attend tonight. Otherwise, I am just gonna keep playing games here at home.

It is all good. I had actually IM'd him on Gmail moments after I posted that here and we set up the game for tonight.

It was great. I set up the map from the scenario booklet that I won from the site here (thanks Truth). And we played a scenario called Lingering Spirits.

Dan took out GM's Dwarf and Sonlen with Cyprien and Nifleheim, but it wasn't until after that game we realized we played the rules wrong - giving Dan the "spirit boosts" from GM's dead figures.

Then my Minions of Utgar took out Nifleheim and Cyprien in the next match up.

Two good games, one great night! The atmosphere there was very casual and relaxed, and we had a blast playing Heroscape and then some Dominion. Next time, I think we will be playing C3G units. Anyone interested should let me know. I have TONS of C3G figures and cards (some haven't even been released yet ). So I can supply everything.

Thanks GM for inviting us out and meeting with us for some good games.
Old June 30th, 2011, 08:45 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:

It is all good. I had actually IM'd him on Gmail moments after I posted that here and we set up the game for tonight.

It was great. I set up the map from the scenario booklet that I won from the site here (thanks Truth). And we played a scenario called Lingering Spirits.

Dan took out GM's Dwarf and Sonlen with Cyprien and Nifleheim, but it wasn't until after that game we realized we played the rules wrong - giving Dan the "spirit boosts" from GM's dead figures.

Then my Minions of Utgar took out Nifleheim and Cyprien in the next match up.

Two good games, one great night! The atmosphere there was very casual and relaxed, and we had a blast playing Heroscape and then some Dominion. Next time, I think we will be playing C3G units. Anyone interested should let me know. I have TONS of C3G figures and cards (some haven't even been released yet ). So I can supply everything.

Thanks GM for inviting us out and meeting with us for some good games.
Careful who you show that stuff to.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 10th, 2011, 12:50 AM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So, is anyone else is interested in showing up at GT tomorrow? Obviously scheduling has gone more than a little haywire. If not, is there any drive to try to set up another semi-regular game day/night?

Old July 10th, 2011, 06:02 PM

Prometheus is surprisingly tart

I'm all for that. right now, the only night that doesn't work for me is Wednesday. but that will change when the school year hits.

L.K.R.
Old July 10th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I can switch my game nights over to Tuesday.
Old July 11th, 2011, 07:43 PM

Tuesday is definitely a good night: it's open board game night at Game Theory. That means that the store has open space available, and in addition to that, there's the possibility of either us drawing in other players, or else us getting into other games if so desired.

Old July 12th, 2011, 03:25 PM

Prometheus is surprisingly tart

Well I just found out that football practice (on Tuesdays and Thursdays) will be starting in a couple weeks.

L.K.R.
Old July 12th, 2011, 10:59 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

Hey Hogg, could you update my info? I am living in Mooresville now and I am 26. Thanks.
Old July 13th, 2011, 10:24 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSisforcoolkids View Post
Hey Hogg, could you update my info? I am living in Mooresville now and I am 26. Thanks.
Sure. How have you been?
Old July 13th, 2011, 04:28 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?

Sorry I havent checked the boards in a bit, I prolly couldve shown up yesterday. I don't work tuesdays anymore so I can play on tuesdays until 6ish.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers