Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old November 5th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
500 Point Army Index Thread Feedback

R˙chean's post noting that a recent army had already been submitted reminded me that since I locked the 500 Point army compilation I haven't left a place for people to comment on any errors, errata or duplications. So this is that thread. Please let me know if any changes need to be made. Thanks

~Aldin, thinking that 600 point armies is pushing hard for recognition as the new standard

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 6th, 2007, 08:06 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Nice! Very useful and organized!

May I or someone else make one for 400 point armies? That is still my standard and the people I play with's.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old November 6th, 2007, 12:40 PM

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Fine by me. I never intended to do the 500 point one, I only took over because it was languishing.

~Aldin, who could also see someone bold starting a 600 point compilation

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 6th, 2007, 01:12 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: 500 Point Army Index Thread Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
R˙chean's post noting that a recent army had already been submitted reminded me that since I locked the 500 Point army compilation I haven't left a place for people to comment on any errors, errata or duplications. So this is that thread. Please let me know if any changes need to be made. Thanks

~Aldin, thinking that 600 point armies is pushing hard for recognition as the new standard
Wait...what? I was only makign a reference to it being a solid army that will win games. I am not concerned with the ownership there of or who posted it first.

I think giving credit to who thought of what army and posted it first is somewhat irrelevant. People will have the same thoughts and ideas on army building and unit combos. It is bound to happen. Whether the army gets logged as one shades fan posted or one that Ninthdoc posted, is a trivial detail to me.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old November 6th, 2007, 01:15 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight
Nice! Very useful and organized!

May I or someone else make one for 400 point armies? That is still my standard and the people I play with's.
I had that going at one time and completely stopped supporting the thread.

http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=2746

Old November 6th, 2007, 05:32 PM

R˙chean - I mostly don't want the same army up there multiple times.

~Aldin, duplicitively

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 6th, 2007, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
R˙chean - I mostly don't want the same army up there multiple times.

~Aldin, duplicitively
oh....

Old November 6th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yes I am sorry But I didn't realise that it was Nithdoc's Army I give full credit to him for creating it and it has one many games for me it was just a coincidence that I came up with the same Kick butt army. I am sorry for any trouble I have caused you.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old November 7th, 2007, 08:56 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
I made a 400 point army index. Should it be stickied or deleted? Feedback?

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion