Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 17th, 2020, 04:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Faith (Faith Herbert) (Breathing)

I guess my only question is whether her first power also gives her disengage - I don't think so, since she's not being moved "with this power," but I can see someone reading it the other way.

Simple but solid. I do think she'll probably be defined as running with the Crime Fighters, but other than the Psiots, I think those are her most natural allies.
Old February 17th, 2020, 04:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah I like the auto-skull DO connection, really gets that throwing them into something vibe going. 3 att. + the auto-skull isn't bad for a 90 point figure. Seems like a fun power set overall, just flying around picking up either an ally or opponent. Not sure about the use of Companion in the power name though, I was looking for some hook with our Companion cards as a result, but it wasn't there. Unless it's specifically called that in the book, I'd go with something like Ally.
Old February 17th, 2020, 04:39 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Also need a size restriction on the SA unless she can grab Huge figures.
I think what will drive up her cost is Crime Fighter. She can bond with Luke Cage and move him forward before he takes his turn which is really nice.
Looks good.
Large may work, but Huge would be a no-go. Good catch.

Vulture has thief synergies going for him. Not saying one is better than the other, but that does leave me hoping we can keep her 120 or under, with 90-100 probably being my ideal spot. That Luke Cage combo is definitely a nice one for his mobility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I guess my only question is whether her first power also gives her disengage - I don't think so, since she's not being moved "with this power," but I can see someone reading it the other way.

Simple but solid. I do think she'll probably be defined as running with the Crime Fighters, but other than the Psiots, I think those are her most natural allies.
Yeah I think it may take wording tweaks. The current wording comes off of Vulture, and he has Stealth Flying so probably wasn't a concern there.

I don't mind that actually. She's run with Unity and had her solo, so her making friends outside the Renegades is totally cool with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah I like the auto-skull DO connection, really gets that throwing them into something vibe going. 3 att. + the auto-skull isn't bad for a 90 point figure. Seems like a fun power set overall, just flying around picking up either an ally or opponent. Not sure about the use of Companion in the power name though, I was looking for some hook with our Companion cards as a result, but it wasn't there. Unless it's specifically called that in the book, I'd go with something like Ally.
It is specifically called that. I don't mind a generic name if we want for reuseability, as her marquee stuff already exists in the SA.
Old February 17th, 2020, 10:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Of all of them she'd definitely be the one to run around with Spidey. She's the one most interested in being a super hero.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 18th, 2020, 02:19 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Looks good! I'm fine with her as a Crime Fighter. My only thought is if we could specify a terrain piece or something other than a DO? I rarely ever actually use DO's, but like having ruins and tress as LOS blockers. Technically I wouldn't be able to use that part of her power if I don't play the trees as destructible.
Old February 18th, 2020, 02:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Could terrain feature be added into power?
Old February 18th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think "obstacle" is your technical term for non destructible stuff.
Old February 18th, 2020, 07:07 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I did try and brainstorm a way to correctly word "terrain with a height level above that figure's height" but couldn't think of an ironclad way to do so. Just tossing obstacle in there would probably do the trick.
Old February 18th, 2020, 08:21 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Alright, updated post breathing period now. Seems like people are generally pretty cool with the state of things, so I'll be running the checklists in the morning and proposing initial then assuming no issues arise between now and then. I'm feeling starting around 100 or 110 with the tweaks, but more seasoned costers can feel free to point me in a closer direction.
Old February 19th, 2020, 10:27 AM
Book Wyrm

Here's the checklists. I propose we move to Initial Playtesting.

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
Spoiler Alert!

CONSISTENCY CHECKLIST (SHORT FORM)
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 19th, 2020, 10:49 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Faith Herbert (Vote for Initial)

Yea
Old February 19th, 2020, 12:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Faith Herbert (Vote for Initial)

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library